Hey doll hey!! How’s your day/night going? Great I hope.
My fellow blogger Alex has nominated me for Food Award! Super excited. This is my first blog style award and I love doing tags. Alex from You and Me and Cup of Coffee is am amazing beauty and lifestyle blogger and I highly recommend you check her out.
The questions Alex has asked the nominees and my answers to them:
1. What is the fanciest, most exquisite dessert you’ve ever tried? Tirramisu from this little hole in the wall family owned Italian resturant called Deleon’s from Philladelphia, PA. It’s no longer in business but it use to be mine and my husband’s favorite little get away and they made the very best Tirramisu I have ever tasted!
2. If you could swap your current diet for a specific country/region cuisine for one week, which would you pick? (e.g. Mediterranean, Thai, Chinese, etc.) I would pick Moroccan! Next to Italian cuisine, Moroccan cusine is my favorite style … I can cook Italian food pretty well but have never attempted to do Moroccan food… so that’s why I choose Moroccan Cusine as my answer.
3. Breakfast of your choice: espresso and croissant with jam or pancakes with bacon and maple syrup? I choose espresso and croissant with jam. I don’t typcally eat breakfast and when I do it’s normally something small.
4. If you’re hosting a family and/or friends gathering, what dish is an absolute ‘must’ on your dinner table? Would you prepare it yourself or let your guests help? There are 2 that every one always asks me to make…. #1 My Puerto Rican lasagna (which is called Pastelon) and #2 My version of Pasta e Fagioli
5. What’s the first dish that you learned to cook from scratch? The first dish I ever learned from scratch was Gnocchi… I tried to make it after I watched the great Lidia Bastianich make it on her show. To my surprise I did a really good job at it.
1. Thank the person that nominated you
2. Pingback to the creator Elisha at https://africaboy.home.blog
3. Use the same featured image as your nominator
4. Answer the five questions
5. Create five questions about food
6. Nominate 5 people
1. Do you have any family dishes that have been passed down from generation to generation? If so what is it?
2. Is there any foods you didn’t like as a child that you absolutely love now as an adult? If so what is it?
3. What is your most treasured place to eat and why?
4. Are there any foods that bring back a vivid memory for you? If so what is it and why does it trigger that memory for you?
5. What’s the one meal or dish you would love to learn how to make that you haven’t attempted? Why haven’t you attempted to make this dish?
I love these question and answer tag posts!!! It’s always so fun to get to read everyone’s answers…. I hope you will participate.
Well that’s all for now dolls…. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night. Remember … Save a spoon for a bit of lipstick.