Hey doll hey!!! How’s your day going? Great I hope.
I’m honored to announce that I was nominated by RetroDee for The Real Neat Blog Award!
Thanks RetroDee for the nomination doll! I feel very honored.
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs; and asking them seven questions.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Now for the 7 questions I was asked to answer:
1. Who or what inspires you to write your blog?
My husband. I’ve always loved playing in makeup and really wanted to do a Youtube channel but I dont have enough courage to start a channel so he created this blog for me as a surprise one day when I was having a seriously bad Fibro day.
2. Would you consider doing a You Tube channel, or do you already have one?
I have an account with Youtube and have always wanted to produce videos but I feel self conscious of my weight and the gap in my front teeth. I also feel as if at 46 I have missed the window to really make a go at it. If I could go back in time and push myself to jump right on in I totally would.
3. What era would you live in if you could pick any time period (or do you like this one?)
I would love to live as an older person in the 70’s I was a baby for the 70’s so I missed so much.
4. What’s your favorite TV program?
All 3 Chicago shows: Chicago Med, Chicago Fire, and Chicago P.D.
I also am a huge Shadowhunters fan
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes I 100% believe in ghosts … I’ll have to do a post on my ghost encounter one day.
6. Do you enjoy cooking or baking better? Or neither?
I enjoy them both but I love baking just a little bit more than cooking.
7. Who is your favorite band of all time?
Christain Music: Casting Crowns
Secular Music: Fallout Boy
Finally, I nominate the following blogs: (please remember that there is no pressure to participate, if you don’t want to, or don’t have the time, no worries!)
My Questions For the Nominees are:
1. What book did you read as a teen that you still love now as an adult?
2. What is your favorite and least favorite makeup product?
3. What is the one accomplishment you are the proudest of?
4. What is your favorite skin care item and why?
5. What makeup look would you like to try and master?
6. What is your favorite movie and why?
7. What is your favorite book and why?
Well that’s all for now dolls. Hope you have a great test of your day/night. Remember dolls …. Save a spoon for a bit of lipstick.
Great answers! I enjoyed reading. 🙂
You should start a Youtube channel. You are very talented and your make up is gorgeous 🤗
Hey thanks for the nomination ☺️😊 I’m so bad with doing these and my reviews 😂 But I do appreciate it ☺️Glad you are doing well .
LikeLiked by 1 person
You’re welcome doll 💜
LikeLiked by 1 person