Hey doll hey! How’s your day/night going? Great I hope.
I’m just popping in to give a follow up on what I kept and what I decluttered from my Chopping Block makeup .
There were 3 mascaras … after testing them out this past week I have decided to keep them in my collection. Those mascaras are:
- NYX On The Rise Volume Liftscara $11 at Ulta
- The Balm What’s Your Type Mascara $19 on their website.
- Physicians Formula Lash Contortionist Mascara (discontinued).
There were 9 concealers …. after testing them out this past week I have decided to keep 5 of them …. the one’s I am keeping are :
- BH Studio Pro Total Coverage Concealer $6 on their website.
- Joah Cosmetics Truly Yours Dark Circle Concealer $8.50 at CVS and on their website.
- Private Society Coveted Concealer $22 on their website.
- .AOA Paw Paw Liquid Concealer ($1.88 on the Shop Miss A website).
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25-HR Breathable Light Weight Medium Coverage Concealer $4.99 at Target and Walmart.
the ones that I am decluttering are:
Well there you have it dolls … out of the chopping block I have decluttered 4 of the 12 items.
Well that’s all for now ….. hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night.
Remember … save a spoon for a bit of lipstick.