Hey doll hey! How’s your day/night going? Great, I hope.
Today I’m blogging about the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award that I was nominated for.
It’s always such an honor when I’m nominated for a blogger tag.
I was nominated for this award by the wonderfully amazing, fellow beauty blogger Didi from didisnotsosecretdiary. Her blog posts are chalk full of great info… you should totally check her out.
RULES FOR IDEAL INSPIRATION AWARD:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their site
2) Answer your nomination’s questions
3) Nominate up to 9 bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
4) Notify the nominees by commenting or letting them know through social media
5) List the rules and display the award logo in your blog post.
6) Provide a link to the award creator. Rising star from Ideal inspiration
Questions from Didi:
1. What movie did you last watch?
A: I have been on a horror movie kick lately and just finished watching this documentary on one of my all time favorite horror movie boogeymen, Kane Hodder (he played Jason in the Friday the 13th movies – starting with the 7th movie of the series). Fun fact I got to meet him back in the early 2000’s and he is super tall and has the best personality I’ve ever seen in a horror movie actor. He was kind and listened to every word I had to say and actually paid attention to me. It was an amazing experience. So after watching the documentary on him I sat down and binge watched all his movies ending with Hatchet III (it’s not the last in that movie line, the movie Victor Crowley is, but I watched them out of sequence by mistake).
2. Have you ever had bad comments and how do you deal with it?
A: I haven’t really had bad comments on my blog or on my Facebook but I do remember 2 or 3 from my Instagram and TikTok accounts… I just simply deleted the comments and never looked back. If that person happened to pop up in my comments being rude again I simple blocked them. I don’t do back and forth negativity with people. It’s not healthy for one’s mental well being and there is nothing to gain from engaging someone who is acting ugly. As Mark Twain once said “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”
3. What would you tell your younger self if you could?
I would tell my younger self to slow down and enjoy the experience of being young and fearless …. don’t take life for granted …. and it’s OK to march to the beat of your own drum that makes you unique.
4. What do you think is the most important thing in life?
To treat everyone with the love and respect that the Lord has shown to me.
5. Which came first, the hen or the egg?
hmmm…. I think the chicken came first … since God created animals …. in the bible it doesn’t say he created animal eggs , he created animals ….. so I think the chicken came first.
- Have you watched any musicals or plays? If so which one was your favorite and why?
2. What is your favorite drink to cool off with in the summer?
3. How do you deal with negativity stemming from social media?
4. Do you ever have moments where your self confidence is rattled? If so how do you deal with it?
5. What is your current favorite summer time song?
The Questions for My Nominees:
- Catarina from Beauty of Cafe 205
2. Michelle from Garnet & Glitter
3. Mocha Plush
4. Emma from Canvas of a Face
5. Luna from Better Day Web
Well that’s all for now dolls. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night and that you are in good spirits.
Remember… Save a spoon for a bit of lipstick.