Hey doll hey! How’s your day/night going? Great I hope. I’m doing pretty well today.
I was catching up on YouTube and came across a new fun makeup tag that I wanted to do…. I originally saw it on Jessica Braun ‘s video titled There’s a lot happening at the drugstore right now…. Drugstore Makeup Tag. She included 4 additional questions to the original tag that was created by Jen Phelps in her video titled THE DRUGSTORE MAKEUP TAG! 💜 .
So let’s dive into this fun little tag ….
1. If you could only use one drugstore/affordable brand, what would it be?
2. What’s the most underrated drugstore/affordable brand?
3. What’s the most overrated drugstore/affordable brand?
4. What is your favorite drugstore product under $5
5. What is a hidden gem from the drugstore that no one talks about?
6. What’s your favorite drugstore foundation?
7. What products do you tend to buy more at the drugstore vs. high-end?
8. What drugstore brand do you think is overpriced?
9. What’s your favorite drugstore dupe?
10. What’s the best drugstore eyeshadow formula?
11. What’s the worst drugstore eyeshadow formula?
12. Drugstore brand you used to love but aren’t crazy about anymore?
13. Drugstore product you didn’t expect to like but totally wowed you?
14. Favorite affordable eyeshadow palette right now?
The palette I build myself from ColourPop … It has all the shades I could ever need from brow bone to intense glam shadows. I could use this palette everyday for 6 months and never have the same look twice.
The additional questions Jessica added for fun:
15. What brand is most improved?
16. Best new line of products released at the drugstore?
17. Brand you feel like is dying out?
18. Drugstore product you’ve loved for years?
Well, that’s all for now dolls. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night and that you are in good spirits and health. What would be your picks for this tag?