Hey doll hey!! How’s your day/night going? Great I hope. My day started off good but quickly went to crap… I just keep reminding myself to breath and that it will get better soon.
I hoping to be able to start doing makeup daily again. I had intended to do a pride look today but my great mood was quickly ruined and so I just decided to sew today.
Since I hope to be doing makeup daily again I have restarted my stash box…. Let’s take a look at what the Tiny Decisions app chose for me this week. (with the exception of tomorrow’s makeup since I really want to do the pride look I had set out to do today….)
*Please note that any hyper links I provide are strictly to make it easier for anyone who wants to check out the products to be able to find them quickly and are not affiliate links.*
- BECCA Backlight Priming Filter ($39 for 1 fl oz/ 30 mL of product at Ulta and Sephora, at Sephora you can also find the mini 0.5 fl oz/ 15 mL of product for $21) is billed as a primer that uses backlight technology to visibly filter, blur, and diffuse for instant illumination, creating a smooth canvas for makeup.
- Catrice Prime and Fine Poreless Blur Primer ($8 for 1.05 fl oz / 31.05 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as an instant soft-focus effect for a visibly smooth, pore-free complexion.
- bareMinerals Original Liquid Mineral Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 ($35 for 1 fl oz/ 30 mL of product at Ulta and Sephora) in the shade Fair Ivory 02 (for very fair neutral skin with a peach hue) and is billed as a clean, vegan mineral liquid foundation made with 88% naturally derived ingredients and is proven to visibly improve skin’s texture and reduce pore size instantly and over time.
- E.L.F. Camo CC Cream ($14 for 1.05 fl oz / 31.05 mL of product at Ulta and on the ELF website) in the shade Light 210 N and is billed as a medium-to-full coverage color correcting foundation with SPF 30 protection.
- L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Glow Concealer ($9.99 for 0.23 fl oz / 6.8 mL of product at Walmart, CVS and Walgreens) in the shade 01 Classic Ivory and is billed as a concealer that provides glowing coverage for up to 16 hours. Infallible Pro-Glow Concealer can sculpt and highlight features while you correct & conceal imperfections. The lightweight, ultra-blendable longwear concealer allows you to customize your glow with luminous buildable coverage.
- Rare Beauty by Selina Gomez Liquid Touch Brightening Concealer ($19 for 0.25 fl oz/ 7.5 mL of product at Sephora) in the shade 130N (light with neutral beige undertones) and is billed as a lightweight, hydrating concealer with cake-free, medium-to-full coverage that lasts while brightening skin with a radiant finish.
The Cream Highlighters:
- ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter *Disney Collaboration* ($8 but is limited edition and no longer available) in the shade A Smile and a Song (soft warm champagne).
- NudeStix Nudies All Over Face Color Bronze + Glow ($34 for 0.28 oz/ 8 g of product at Sephora) in the shade Hey, Honey – Bronze + Hilite (golden sun-kiss) and is billed as dewy, skin brightening, bronzer and highlighter for the eyes, cheeks and lips. A custom, made in Korea all over face color that softly kisses the skin with a dewy, lightweight and luxurious formula.
The Cream Bronzers:
- Makeup Revolution Fast Base Stick Foundation ($9 for 0.21 oz /5.95 g of product at Ulta) in the shade F13 (dark skin with warm undertones) and is billed as quickly perfects, contours and highlights your complexion.
- Fenty by Rihanna Match Stix Matte Contour Skinstick ($26 for 0.25 oz/ 7.10 g of product at Sephora) in the shade Mocha (contour for light medium skin tones, cool undertone) and is billed as a magnetized contour stick in a longwear, light-as-air matte formula in a range of shades for all skin tones.
The Cream Blushes:
- Milani Cheek Kiss Cream Blush ($8.99 for 0.37 oz / 10.49 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Coral Crush (pink) and is billed as being able to blend seamlessly for a natural, flushed-from-within glow. Lightweight, buildable and never greasy, this multitasking cheek and lip balm-to-gel cream formula melts onto skin for an always luminous wash of color. Infused with skin-loving Pomegranate, Watermelon & Rose extracts plus antioxidants Vitamin A, C & E to hydrate and brighten. Spherical Powders blur imperfections to enhance the appearance of skin.
- bareMinerals BOUNCE & BLUR Blush ($29 for 0.19 oz /5.39 g at Ulta and Sephora) in the shade Coral Crush (fresh peach) and is billed as a fingertip-friendly bouncy powder blush in shades that build and blend effortlessly for a beautifully blurred, naturally healthy-looking flush. This weightless cream-powder blush blends like a dream-no brush needed. The good-for-skin formula blurs the look of pores and imperfections, for a diffused look with no harsh lines, caking or uneven color. Each shade is inspired by the gorgeous tones of the sunrise and sunset.
The Powder Highlighters:
- Juvia’s Place The Tribe Highlighter ($15 but on sale for $7.5 for 0.63 oz / 17.86 g of product on their website) in the shade Vol 3 (icy champagne) and is billed as for lighter skin tones. Apply this baked highlighter powder with a highlighter brush for a subtle golden shimmer that perfectly contoured cheekbones and illuminates your entire complexion.
- Makeup Revolution Highlight Reloaded ($7 for 0.35 oz / 9.92 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Raise the Bar (yellow gold) and is billed as the ultimate glow-up and an intensely pigmented powder that will instantly brighten your complexion.
The Powder Bronzer:
The Powder Blushes:
- BECCA Sunlit Bronzer ($38 for 0.25 oz/ 7.1 g of product at Ulta and Sephora) in the shade Ipanema Sun (rich auburn brown) and is billed as an ultra-creamy bronzer that builds a warm, sunkissed glow on any skin tone.
- Makeup Revolution Blusher Reloaded ($7 for 0.26 oz / 7.5 g of product on their website) in the shade Pop My Cherry (bright red based coral) and is billed as a sheer velvet powder blusher.
- Makeup Revolution Blusher Reloaded ($7 for 0.26 oz / 7.5g of product at Ulta) in the shade Rose Kiss (rose) and is billed as a sheer velvet powder blusher.
- BECCA Mineral Blush ($32 for 0.2 oz/ 6 g of product at Sephora) in the shade Songbird (peachy pink) and is billed as finely milled mineral blush that builds and blends effortlessly to give cheeks a healthy-looking, natural flush.
The Loose Powders:
- ColourPop No Filter Setting Powder ($10 for 0.3 oz / 8.5 g of product on their website) in the shade Translucent and is billed as a smooth, weightless loose powder sets makeup for all day wear without creasing, caking, or flashback.
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes ($28 for 0.14 oz/ 4.2 g of product at Ulta and Sephora) in the shade #1 (fair to medium skin tones) and is billed as a transparent, weightless powder to set under-eye concealer, brighten dark circles, and diminish the look of fine lines.
The Pressed Powder:
- Wet n Wild Photo Focus Pressed Powder ($8.17 for 0.26 oz / 7.5 g of product at Walmart and Walgreens and on the Wet n Wild website) in the shade Neutral Beige and is billed as giving you endlessly amazing photos every time. Light-diffusing pigments give your skin a veil of silky natural looking perfection in photos and IRL. Wear it alone, on bare skin or over Photo Focus foundation for a flawless finish.
The Eyeshadow Palettes:
- ColourPop Big Poppy 9 pan palette ($14 for 9 g / 0.3 oz of total product making it $1.55 and 1 g / 0.033 oz of product per each shade on their website) and is billed as a field day with this vibrant monochromatic all matte palette! This richly saturated palette features shades of vivid rusts, sunset terracottas, and warm nudes!
2. L.A. Girl Hey Hey Vacay Under The Palm 16 pan palette ($15.99 just under $1 and 1.23 oz / 34.87 g of total product making it 0.077 oz / 2.18 g of product for each shade at Ulta) is billed as a limited-edition Hey Hey Vacay Eyeshadow Palettes from L.A. Girl. Each soft, pigmented shadow gives major vacay vibes in the Under The Palm 16 Color Eyeshadow Palette.
3. ColourPop and Kathleen Lights So Jaded Palette (no longer in production) is billed as a collaboration with Kathleen Lights, introducing our biggest palette ever. 30 super pigmented shades, including the perfect combination of matte and metallic shadows, 1 Super Shock Shadow, and 2 Pressed Glitters. Inspired by crystals and gemstones, create a rich neutral eye or the perfect jewel toned monochromatic look – this palette is everything.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Contour Wand ($38 for 0.40 fl oz/ 12mL of product at Sephora) in the shade Medium/Dark and is billed as a soft-focus, semi-matte contour wand with sponge applicator.
2. Beauty Creations Color Base Primer ($4 for 0.5 fl oz / 15 mL of product on their website) in the shade Ballerina Girl (neutral) and is billed as a multi-use gel product that enhances your eyeshadow, face makeup (cheeks, lips, etc.).
3. Benefit Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara ($26 for 0.30 oz / 8.5 g of product at Ulta and Sephora, Sephora also offers a mini at 0.14 oz/ 4 g for $13) is billed as being inspired by hair rollers, this super-curling and lifting mascara gives a sexy, wide-eyed look. Its patent-pending Hook ‘n’ Roll™ brush features tiny custom-designed hooks to catch, lift, and curl even short and straight lashes.
4. Uoma Beauty BROW-FRO Baby Hair ($22 for 0.002 oz / 0.567 g of product at Ulta) in the shade #6 (deep brown) and is billed as a groovy high precision pencil to draw in brows with micro-thin hair like strokes for the most natural results. This ultra-fine, brow pencil in automatic retractable format guarantees that every stroke is always micro-fine. Frame your face to bring out your best features by filling sparse brows and extending the eyebrow arch. Use the built-in brow spoolie brush to smooth your look. The texture is powder soft with excellent wear.
In addition I also have my Duo glue of course… I didn’t feel the need to add that picture since it’s the same glue I’ve used for well over 8 years now.
I have not chosen lipstick or eyeliner because those change day to day based on the look I’m doing.
Speaking of look I also had the Tiny Decisions app chose my makeup looks for the week too.
Well dolls… that’s it for today’s post…. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night and that you are in great spirits and health….
Remember dolls… Save a spoon for a bit of lipstick🥄.