Hey doll hey!!! Happy 4th of July 2021. I hope you are having a great day/night.
It’s the start of the week, which means a new stash box.
*remember as always, all hyperlinks provided are simply for fast location of the products used and not affiliate links… I just did the research so you didn’t have to 👍🏼 *
As always I used the Tiny Decisions app on my phone to pick the items I will be using this week, as well as the looks I will be creating….. So let’s get started….
1. The Primes:
- Believe Beauty Pretty and Primed Hydrating Primer ($5 for 1 fl oz /30 mL of product only at Dollar General Stores) is billed as a non greasy, lightweight formula glides on effortlessly to create the perfect canvas for a flawless makeup application while restoring moisture back into the skin.
- ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Primer ($12 for 1 fl oz / 30 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as a lightweight, hydrating primer that refreshes and preps skin to create a smooth canvas for makeup.
- Flower Beauty Light Illusion Liquid Foundation ($14.29 for 1 fl oz / 30 mL of product at Ulta) in the shade Natural Beige is billed as a foundation that visibly diminishes discoloration and balances uneven skin tone for natural-looking medium-to-buildable coverage.
- ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Acid Tinted Moisturizer ($14 for 1.45 fl oz / 43 mL of product at Ulta) in the shade Medium 10 N (neutral undertone) is billed as a hydrating, oil-free tinted moisturizer with lightweight coverage that evens skintone and leaves your skin fresh looking and healthy.
3.The Color Corrector and Concealers:
- Tarte Colored Clay CC Undereye Corrector ($25 for 0.08 oz / 2.27 g of product at Ulta and Sephora) in the shade Light/Medium is billed as a crema that instantly masks undereye discolorations and dark circles while improving the appearance of skin tone and texture over time. This multi-tasking, full coverage corrector expertly masks undereye discolorations and dark circles in two universal shades. The light-diffusing particles brighten undereye areas and soften the appearance of fine lines as color-correcting colored clay helps to offset the look of dark circles. Infused with nutrient-rich, skinvigorating ingredients, this undereye corrector works to hydrate, condition and smooth skin while helping improve skin tone and texture over time.!
- Milk Makeup Flex Concealer ($28 for 0.2 oz/ 5.9 mL of product at Sephora) in the shade Crème (very fair with warm peach undertones) is billed as a medium-to-full-coverage concealer that covers, calms, and flexes without creasing or caking.
- Uoma Stay Woke Luminous Brightening Concealer ($25 for 0.17 fl oz / 5.03 mL of product at Ulta) in the shade White Peral T1 (for very fair skin) is billed as all day solution to a flawless complexion. Stay woke with UOMA Beauty’s Stay Woke Luminous Brightening Concealer, a weightless, full coverage, light weight, satin radiance concealer that goes on seamlessly to instantly conceal imperfections. Its everything you could want in a concealer and the luxuriously creamy texture allows for an easy, blendable application that leaves the skin perfectly matte.
4.The Cream Contour and Cream Bronzer:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Stick ($25 for 0.35 oz / 9.92 g of product at Ulta and Sephora) in the shade Mink (toasted almond) is billed as full-pigment cream sticks for contouring and highlighting that deliver a natural-looking matte finish for face and body. With 3 contour shades and 1 perfect highlight shade in a highly pigmented formula, these cream sticks offer buildable coverage and allow you to achieve the ABH contour & highlight techniques with ease.
- Juvia’s Place Shade Stick Foundation ($16 but on sale for $6 for 0.34 oz / 9.7 g of product on their website) in the shade Guinea (dark with neutral undertones) is billed as a 3-in-1 multipurpose, foundation stick that works as a triple threat–lightweight, full coverage foundation stick, concealer stick and the best contour stick, too. Formulated to feel like your own skin, these creamy, long-lasting foundation sticks are available in 30 shades ranging from deep nude to rich chocolate, making it the best natural foundation for your most sultry and sexy makeup looks.
5.The Cream Blushes and Highlighter:
- NARS Liquid Blush ($30 for 0.5 oz/ 15 mL of product at Sephora) in the shade Orgasm (peachy pink with golden shimmer) is billed as a high-pigmented, liquid blush that brings a flush of natural-looking color to all skintones.
- NARS The Multiple ($39 for 0.50 oz / 14 g of product on their website) in the shade Portofino (Shimmering Coral) is billed as the original multi-purpose stick for eyes, cheeks, lips and body.
- BECCA Ignite Liquified Light Face & Body Highlighter ($38 for 1.5 oz/ 45 mL of product at Sephora) * I am using up the sample that I received, it only has maybe 2 more uses left, and then I will replace it with the full sized bottle* in the shade Passion (pale, incandescent pearl that reflects gold) is billed as a liquid highlighter for face and body that gives skin a pearlized glow and is infused with a fragrance that lights you up.
6.The Powder Bronzer:
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Face Powder ($37 for 0.35 oz 9.92 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Give Me Sun (light summer peach tan) is billed as a luxurious, slow-baked domed face powder with low-level pearlized pigments that provide a dimensi
- onal yet natural-satin finish. Can be used to set foundation and to touch-up makeup throughout the day. Features M·A·C’s 77-Mineral Complex and vitamin E.
7.The Powder Blushes and Powder Highlighter:
- NARS Blush ($30 for 0.16 oz/ 4.8 g and $16 for 0.09 oz/ 2.5 g of product at Sephora) in the shade Orgasm (peachy pink with shimmer) is billed as an award-winning, pressed powder blush that delivers healthy-looking color to flatter any skin tone.
- ColourPop Cookie Cluster Blush Palette ($12 but on sale for $8.40 for 0.30 oz / 8.6 g of total product on their website making it 0.075 oz / 2.15 g and $3 per shade and $2.10 per shade on sale) is billed as a warm coral cheek palette will make you look like a whole snack! Featuring a warm metallic gold highlighter, and 3 soft and buildable powder blushes in a range of warm-toned peach and coral, this palette is all you need for the perfect summer flush.
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter ($36 for 0.24 oz / 7 g of total product on the Sephora website making it 0.12 oz / 3.5 g and $18 per shade) in the shade Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby (soft champagne sheen / supercharged peachy champagne shimmer) is billed as a weightless, long-wear, cream-powder hybrid highlighter for the face and eyes in a range of shades, from subtle to supercharged, in solos and expertly-paired duos.
8.The Loose Powders and Touch Up Powder:
- bareMinerals Illuminating Mineral Veil Finishing Powder ($27 for 0.3 oz / 8.5 g of product at Ulta) is billed as a pearly, ethereal glow that reflects light for a photo-fabulous look. And like bareMinerals original Mineral Veil, it’s the flawless finishing touch to any makeup routine.
- BECCA Under Eye Brightening Setting Powder (on longer available as company is going out of business)
- Milani Conceal + Perfect Shine-Proof Powder ($10.99 for 0.43 oz / 12.3 g of product on their website) in the shade 02 Nude is billed as a multi-tasking miracle worker. It’s your secret weapon for complexion perfection. This luxurious lightweight mattifying powder is blended with Lily extract to tighten pores and keep skin fresh. Bamboo powder absorbs oil, ensuring you stay shine-free for hours.
9.The Helper Products:
- P.Louise Base ($13.88, £10 for 0.504 fl oz / 15 mL on their website) in the shade Rumour 0.5 is billed as being designed to help simplify blending by creating the perfect blank canvas, ready for a creation of magic.
- NYX Long Lasting Glitter Primer ($6.50 for 0.33 oz / 9.36 g of product at Ulta) is billed as the holy grail product that will literally change your eye makeup routine. Minimize glitter fallout and keep each and every sparkle in its place with NYX Professional Makeup’s Glitter Primer. No more glitter mess! Specifically formulated to lock glitter and foil into place, your sparkles won’t move until you say so.
- L.A. Girl Brow Pomade ($5.99 for 0.27 oz / 7.65 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Dark Brown is billed as a water-resistant, creamy formula that adds definition, while locking brows in place without smudging.
- ColourPop BFF Mascara ($9 for 0.24 oz / 6.80 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Black on Black is billed as instantly lifts lashes while volumizing and lengthening.
- Loreal Voluminous Lash Primer ($8.99 for 0.24 oz / 6.80 g of product at Ulta) is billed as a mascara amplifier and lash conditioner. Voluminous Primer instantly creates a boosting effect to lengthen, thicken and amplify lashes.
- Beauty Creations 3D SILK LASHES ($4.99 on their website) in the style Reyna.
10.The Eyeshadow Palettes:
- Nabla Secret Palette ($39 for 0.46 oz / 13.1 g of total product at Ulta making it 0.036 oz / 0.873 g and $2.6 per shade) is billed as a treasure chest of wonders, enclosing in itself the real magic and mystery of glam, for the most magnetic, sophisticated and daring looks. The shades in this palette are: Aesthetic (hazel-taupe – satin), Contigo (mid tone rosy-beige – super matte), Big Experience (crimson red w/ duochrome fuchsia and orange electric shimmer – fluid metal), Giulietta (mid tone pastel pink – super Matte), Romeo (brown w/ pink undertone and copper-red shimmer – satin), Play Hard (aqua green duochrome w/ lime and jade reflects – crystal), Rosemary (forest green w/ duochrome emerald and teal shimmer – fluid metal), Addiction (deep sea green – super matte), Fantasize (denim w/ duochrome warm gold and scarlet red reflects – diamond), Mea Culpa (deep warm brown – super matte), I Promise (light pink champagne – satin), Hypersensual (trichrome w/ apricot, amber e orchid reflects – diamond), Ghibli (salted caramel – super matte), Creation Crown (deep baroque gold – fluid metal) and Nablack (deep black – velvet).
2. ColourPop Wine and Only Palette ($14 but on sale for $9.80 for 0.30 oz / 9 g of total product on their website making it 0.033 oz / 1 g and $1.55 per shade and $1.09 per shade on sale) is billed as a love letter to our favorite shade of wine. Make a statement or add a wash of color, this richly pigmented palette will be a staple in your collection. The shades in this palette are: blanc: metallic warm rose gold, sip sip: matte sparkle midtone rose with hot pink pinpoints, major chianti: matte mauve rose, cast a chateau: metallic raspberry with a vibrant pink duochrome, play to wine: metallic true ruby, mull it over: matte rich berry, vinter: matte deep merlot, mon sherry: metallic black cherry with hot pink pearl and grape-ful: matte sparkle deep plum with gold pearl.
3. BH Cosmetics Smitten in Switzerland 16 Pan Palette ($17 but on sale for $6.80 for 0.56 oz / 16 g of total product at Ulta making it 0.035 oz / 1 g and $1.06 per shade and $0.43 per shade on sale) is billed as an elegant array of pigment-rich hues and finishes—ranging from lush shimmering greens and azure blues to velvety-soft mattes in violet and neutral shades—lets you create stunning eye effects to achieve the ultimate après-ski look. The shades in this palette are: Snowcap (soft cream – matte), Montreux (nude peach – matte), Fondue (nude blush – matte), Slope (soft grey – matte), Lucerine (dusty mauve – matte), Yodel (berry pink – matte), Zurich (berry pink with a red flip – metallic), Geneva (soft bronze – metallic), Alps (taupe – metallic), Brisk (deep blue – metallic), Mount Rigi (khaki green – metallic), Glacier Express (steel grey – metallic), Matterhorn (sunflower yellow – matte), Chocolate (deep brown – matte), Mountain (dusty forest green – matte) and Nightfall (deep black – matte).
4. ColourPop Lush Life 12 Pan Palette ($18 but on sale for $12.60 for 0.5 oz / 14.20 g of total product on their website making it 0.0416 oz / 1.183 g and $1.50 or $1.05 on sale per shade) and is billed as Toucan play with this richly saturated 12-pan palette! Create a lush and vibrant look with this colorful palette, featuring rainforest inspired hues in a mix of shimmering metallics and bright pops of blendable mattes. The shades in this palette are: Eco (pale yellow – matte), Wild Life (butter yellow – metallic), It’s Paradise (green gold – metallic), Guava (terracotta – matte), Hotness (red coral – metallic), Palm Palm (bright lime – metallic), Juicy (rich emerald – metallic), Hideaway (vivid copper with pink pinpoints – metallic), Noni (red clay – matte), On the Prowl (emerald – matte), Monsoon (navy – matte) and Eden (rich brown – matte).
And with that this post is done. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night and that you are in great spirits and health.
🥄 Remember, Save a spoon for a bit of lipstick 🥄