Hey doll hey!!! How’s your Friday day/night? Great I hope. I got another order in the mail this afternoon so I thought I’d haul it. I checked my receipts and I actually still have 4 orders in process. 1 is from Glamlite and wont be mailed out until August, 2 ColourPop orders and 1 E.L.F. order that should be delivered by tonight.
And… on to the haul…..
*As always… All products listed I purchased myself, all links provided are purely for convenience purposes to help you find the product quickly and are in no way affiliate links. The swatches are done on clean bare skin with no primer and are done in 1 swipe, pictures to the left/top are taking without flash and the right/bottom with flash*
The first few items are just replacements for items I already have used but am running low on.
1. Good Molecules Rosewater Daily Cleansing Gel ($12 for 4 fl oz / 120 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as a daily cleanser for comfortably clean skin. Infused with antioxidant-rich rosewater, this pH-balanced gel face wash soothes and balances all skin types. The Good Molecules Rosewater Daily Cleansing Gel gently purifies skin of dirt, oil, and makeup without disrupting its natural moisture balance.
I love this cleanser. I never feel like my skin is tight or stripped.
2. No 7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Eye Cream ($21.99 but on sale for $13.19 for 0.5 fl oz / 15 mL at Ulta) is billed as working to improve the appearance of dark shadows, circles and puffiness for visibly smoother, younger-looking skin, see results in just 2 weeks.
I have used this eye cream for 8 years now. It’s perfection in a tube.
3. No 7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum ($39.99 but on sale for $23.99 for 1.69 fl oz / 50 mL at Ulta) is billed as reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while boosting moisture and protecting skin from external stressors.
Again I’ve been using this serum for 8 years now. You have herd me rave about it over and over… I use the whole line in conjunction with my serums from Good Molecules.
4. Kylee Cosmetics Skin Concealer ($20 but on sale for $5 *** this was a gift with purchase for me*** for 0.22 oz / 6.3 g of product at Ulta) is billed as a lightweight formula that provides medium buildable coverage for a skin-like finish. The long-wearing concealer, available in an all-inclusive 30 shade range, gives a luminous satin-like finish that looks just like your skin, and is ideal for all skin types.
The shade I chose is Pearl (light pink with peach undertones). The smell of this thing is revolting! It smells heavily of chemicals. I am not sure if I will be testing this concealer out of not. It might bother my eyes… we will have to see.
5. Makeup Revolution Brow Pomade ($9 for 0.087 oz / 2.5 g of product at Ulta) is billed as completely smudge-proof, Revolution’s Brow Pomade is perfect for coloring and defining flawless brows. I chose the shade Dark Brown.
First Impressions: This is a drier formula but the shade is perfect. My favorite brow pomade is the ELF Lock On Liner & Brow Cream but I’m always willing to try a new one out. I don’t know if I will like this one though, I tend to like my pomades a bit wetter in formula.
6. Makeup Revolution Superdewy Tinted Moisturizer ($12 for 1.85 fl oz / 55 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as an everyday fresh-faced base, the Makeup Revolution Tinted Moisturizer is a lightweight true-to-skin formula that blends skincare and makeup to blur imperfections with a dewy finish.
The shade I chose is Medium Light (light/medium skin tones with yellow undertones). It only comes in 8 shades.
First Impressions: This is a super lightweight formula that has the perfect amount of dewiness to it. I thought the shade would be too dark for me but from this swatch it appears it will be a perfect shade match.
7. ColourPop Falsies Faux Mink Lashes – in the style BAE ($8 at Ulta and on the ColourPop website) is billed as the softest 100% synthetic fibers are lightweight, effortless, and add the perfect finishing touch to your look. Bae is wispy and lengthening.
8. ColourPop Cabana Blush Stix ($9 for 0.28 oz / 8 g of product at Ulta and on the ColourPop website) is billed as an instant flush with ColourPop’s easy-to-use, lightweight, hydrating Cabana Blush Stix. It’s offered in 3 shades.
The shade I chose is Shell Out (pinky coral).
First Impressions: This is a sheer formula that can be applied heavier if you apply it to your finger first and then pat it into the cheeks.
9. ColourPop Lux Liquid Lip ($8 for 0.17 oz / 4.75 g of product at Ulta and on the ColourPop website) is billed as a plush, velvet liquid lipstick with medium buildable coverage that creates a soft, diffused look. Features an innovative whipped formula that contains a blend of antioxidant rich ingredients to nourish lips. It is offered in 12 shades. I chose the shade Air Kiss (midtone coral red).
First impressions: This is a soft and velvety liquid lipstick that doesn’t dry to a crusty matte, it remains soft and velvety. I am looking forward to wearing this one.
10. ColourPop Cabana Club 12 Pan Eyeshadow Palette ($18 for 0.5 oz / 14.2 g of total product at Ulta and on the ColourPop website making it 0.0416 oz /1.183 g and $1.50 each shade) is billed as a tropical rainbow of bright & rich mattes & metallics! From canary yellow to tangerine to vivid turquoise, for the freshest, vibrant looks to play with poolside.
The shades from left to right are: High Season (soft gold – metallic), Rattan (soft warm beige – matte), Bikini (warm pink – matte), Cool Off (bright turquoise – metallic), Go Bananas (vibrant canary yellow – matte), Copa Cutie (pinky coral – metallic), Limelight (true gold – metallic), Bahama Mama (bright tangerine – metallic), Take It Easy (warm terracotta – matte), Throw Shade (deep plum brown – matte), Cha Cha Cha (warm violet – matte) and Pool Party (rich navy blue – matte).
And with that this haul is done…
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night and that you are in great spirits and health.
👄 Remember…. Save a spoon for a bit of lipstick 👄