Hey doll hey! How’s your Friday day/night going? Great I hope. I’m still out of spoons so no makeup for me today. I do however have a haul to share with you. I’m saving what energy I do have to make homemade authentic tacos for supper.
*As always… All products listed I purchased myself, all links provided are purely for convenience purposes to help you find the product quickly and are in no way affiliate links. The swatches are done on clean bare skin with no primer and are done in 1 swipe, pictures to the left/top are taking without flash and the right/bottom with flash*
First up is the 2 lippies I was missing from yesterday’s haul….
These 2 lippies somehow didn’t make it into my package that I received yesterday but the Cosmetic Market quickly rectified that and sent them out to me last night.
1. BECCA Ultimate Lipstick Love (original price was $24 and I got it for $12 at the Cosmetic Market for 0.120oz / 3.3g of product) is billed as a silky-satin, eight-hour, long-wearing lip color infused with next-generation hyaluronic acid to hydrate and smooth lips.
This shade is called Truffle (warm toned medium mauve – satin).
2. BECCA Ultimate Lipstick Love (original price was $24 and I got it for $12 at the Cosmetic Market for 0.120oz / 3.3g of product) is billed as a silky-satin, eight-hour, long-wearing lip color infused with next-generation hyaluronic acid to hydrate and smooth lips.
This shade is called Blush (warm toned blush pink – satin).
Up next is ColourPop
I ordered the full Lush Life collection however, I had already purchased the palette and 1 of the cream blush sticks… I gifted the new palette and blush to my niece I’ll insert pictures of the 2 products I had previously purchased but if you want all the deets on the palette and the blush stick called Shell Out you can find the haul, all info and first impressions 👉🏽HERE.
Up first are the 2 items not pictured… I already owned them when I placed my order.
1. ColourPop 12 pan Cabana Club Palette ($18 for 0.5 oz / 14.2 g of total product on their website making it 0.0416 oz /1.183 g and $1.50 each shade).
2. ColourPop Cabana Blush Stix ($9 for 0.28 oz / 8 g of product on their website) in the shade Shell Out (pinky coral). This is my favorite shade of the blushes in this collection.
Now for the rest of the collection:
This is the other 2 shades in the Cabana Club Collection. Each is billed as an instant flush with our easy-to-use, lightweight, hydrating blush stick. Glides on effortlessly and blends like a dream, just dab, blend, and glow!
3. ColourPop Cabana Club Blush Stix ($9 for 0.28 oz /8 g of product on their website).
This shade is called Too Hot (bright fuchsia). This is going to be super cute for the summer.
4. ColourPop Cabana Club Blush Stix ($9 for 0.28 oz /8 g of product on their website).
This shade is called Rum Runner (nude pink). This is such a cute nude blush!! It has the perfect amount of pink to it that it gives you the perfect natural flush.
The ColourPop Cabana Club Just a Tint Lip Tint ($8 for 0.07 oz /2.10 g of product on their website) is billed as When all you need is just a tint. This comfy, hydrating lip tint adds the perfect sheer wash of colour to create healthy, glowy lips.
5. This shade is called Rosé Way (sheer red coral) and is a super pretty coral. This product does not have a scent to it.
6. This shade is called Coral Kiss (sheer pinky coral) and has got to be my favorite lippie shade of the collection.
7. This shade is called Pink Flamingo (sheer bright violet).
*For being a sheer wash of color all 3 of these shades has the perfect amount of pigment to work with makeup and yet is sheer enough to work even without makeup*
ColourPop Cabana Club BFF Crème Gel Liner ($7 for 0.01 oz /0.2 g of product on their website). Each is billed as The same pigmentation and long-lasting, transfer-proof wear of our Crème Gel Colour Eyeliner in a pencil.
8. This shade is called At Sunset (golden coral – metallic) and is my favorite liner shade of the collection.
9. This shade is called Crystal Crush (vivid turquoise – metallic).
10. This shade is called Plum Smash (warm violet – metallic).
The last 3 items from ColourPop are just lip liners I purchased:
I also purchased 3 lippie pencils (2 shades but 3 pencils).
11. ColourPop Lippie Pencil ($6 for 0.035 oz / 1 g of product on their website) in the shade Ashton (deep taupe).
12. ColourPop Lippie Pencil ($6 for 0.035 oz / 1 g of product on their website) in the shade Another Round (rosy nude) I purchased 2 because this is one of my most used shades and ColourPop keeps running out of the shades I like so when I see them available I snatch up 1 or 2.
Last up is my Sol De Janeiro purchase
I purchased all the products from the Sol De Janeiro website.
1. Brazilian Bum Bum (pronounced boom boom) Cream ($45 for 8.1 fl oz / 240 mL, $20 for 2.5 fl oz / 75 mL and $10 for 0.84 fl oz / 25 mL of product on their website, also at Sephora however the 25 mL tub is not available at Sephora). It’s billed as the award-winning, deliciously-scented body cream is the ultimate Brazilian Beauty Secret. It claims that it helps visibly smooth and tighten the appearance of your skin thanks to potent, caffeine-rich Guaraná Extract, fast-absorbing Cupuaçu Butter delivers deep hydration and essential fatty-acids deep into the skin, making this incredibly hydrating cream and instant treat to leave your skin feeling silky soft.
2. I also purchased the 25 mL for my hand bag. I have the 75 mL tub in the living room and in my makeup room and the 240 mL tub is on my nightstand.
2. Bum Bum Body Scrub ($42 for 7.8 oz / 220 g on their website) claims to be a luxurious Brazilian Body Scrub reveals your softest skin yet, with ultra-fine body scrub and spa-worthy treat gently exfoliates and nourishes with a microbead-free blend for the soft, summer-ready skin we love all year round with a body-smoothing blend of crushed Cupuaçu seeds, sugar crystals, caffeine-rich guaraná, nourishing coconut oil and the softest touch of shimmer.
3. Brazilian Touch Sanitizer Spray ($10 for 3 fl oz / 90 mL of product on their website) is billed as following the recommendation of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the FDA, our hand sanitizer formula contains 80% alcohol for effective cleansing and sanitizing, and glycerin to keep hands soft and comfortable.
4. Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Cream Gel ($25 for 13 fl oz / 385 mL and $10 for 3 fl oz / 90 mL of product on their website) is billed as the secret to Brazilian Babe skin starts in the shower. So, get ready to embark on a sensuously enjoyable experience using our addictively scented, sulfate-free moisturizing shower cream-gel. Moisturizing body wash with a blend of Cupuaçu Butter, Coconut Oil, and Açai Oil nourishes and pampers every inch of your skin.
5. Sol Cheirosa ’62 ($78 for 1.7 fl oz / 50 mL and $26 for 0.27 fl oz / 8 mL on their website) is billed as being inspired by the golden sun in Rio, this fragrance captures the very heart of summer and the feeling of paradise right down to your toes.
And with that we’ve come to the end of today’s haul….
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night and that you are in great spirits and health.
👄 Remember, Save a spoon for a bit of lipstick 👄