Hey doll hey! How’s your Thursday day/night going? Great I hope. I’m not doing to good today. I woke up in a heap of pain, very nauseated, not holding down any food at all, have a raging headache because of it and am running of E with fatigue.
I will be taking the rest of the week off from blogging and TikTok… I feel this may be a super flair and I would like to try and get it nipped in the bud before it really has a chance to do some damage.
I received my last ColourPop order (I have 1 Milani order and 1 Glamlite order still pending, however I just now placed another ColourPop order… I really wanted 4 of the 6 Ice Cream Bites Palettes so I placed an order. Speaking of which… I do have a link for 15% off that popped up after I paid for my order… I don’t have any affiliate links or influencer codes… but I thought it was cool that I can give this link to friends to save them 15% and in turn saves me 15% on my next order… I’ll just leave it here if you would like to take advantage of it… no pressure or selling points… and just so you know the links that come after this in this post are just purely for easy finding and not affiliate links, influencer codes of the 15% link that I just posted…
Now, on to the haul, swatches and first impressions….
*As always… All products listed I purchased myself, all links provided are purely for convenience purposes to help you find the product quickly and are in no way affiliate links. The swatches are done on clean bare skin with no primer and are done in 1 swipe, pictures to the left/top are taking without flash and the right/bottom with flash*
Up first are the 2 pairs of false lashes I purchased. Each are $8 and I have been able to get 25 uses out of each pair, with proper maintenance.
1. Faux Mink Falsies in Mami ($8 on their website) are billed as dramatic faux mink lashes that add all the volume got us feeling spicy! Plush synthetic fibers create full-on drama to your look with length, tapered fibers, and its unique cluster and crisscross pattern.
This is my favorite style that ColourPop offers. I have repurchased this style over and over…. You can get 25 uses as long as you maintain proper care of them.
2. Faux Mink Falsies in Bae ($8 on their website) are billed as wispy, lengthening, and oh so flirty, these 100% cruelty free, faux mink falsies will be your go-to for a flirty night out!
First Impressions: This lash is so cute!!! I can’t wait to try them…. I am thinking they might be perfect for my wedding renewal…. I do have another pair that is still in the running for our special day but after I try these I will know for sure.
Up next are 3 built lipsticks.
3. Blur Lux Lipstick ($8 for 0.12oz / 3.5 g of product on their website) is billed as a matte lipstick formulated with soft blurring pigments delivers a soft focus, blurred effect with a velvet soft texture.
The two shades that I chose were Oasis (red coral – velvet matte) and Superbloom (pinky red – velvet matte).
4. Crème Lux Lipstick ($9 for 0.12 oz / 3.5 g of product on their website) is billed s being enriched with the LUX Blend of hydrating butters, this creamy, long-wearing lipstick glides on the lips with rich pigmentation in a comfy, lightweight formula.
This shade is called Snow White (candy apple red) it is a limited edition Disney collab.
The shades from left to right are: Oasis (red coral velvet matte), Superbloom (pinky red velvet matte) and Snow White (candy apple red).
First Impressions: I love all 3 shades so much!!! I’ve really been into reds lately and I love that there is a gradient to these 3. The blur formula is very freshly bitten looking and the Crème formula is super hydrating.
❗ Quick warning all 3 shades did stain. I needed makeup oil to remove them. ❗
Up next are 4 BFF Gel Liners, 2 of which are a set and 2 that I purchased separately.
5.BFF Crème Gel Liner Kit ($14 for 2 pencils with 0.01 oz / 0.2 g of product on their website) in the color story Hang Teal. The shades in this duo are: Zulu (vivid pastel seafoam green) and Catsuit (true teal) they are as the most vivid teal shades in their iconic creamy gel formula! It claims to be transfer-proof formula.
First Impressions: Both shades are super creamy and pigmented super cute!! It did take some elbow grease to get these swatches off.
5. BFF Crème Gel Liner ($7 for 0.01 oz / 0.2 g of product on their website) is billed as the same pigmentation and long-lasting, transfer-proof wear of our Crème Gel Colour Eyeliner in a pencil!
This shade is called Cherry Pie (true cherry red).
First Impression: This one isn’t as creamy as the teal ones are but the shade is pretty and I think it may even double as a lip liner for me.
6. BFF Crème Gel Liner ($7 for 0.01 oz / 0.2 g of product on their website) is billed as the same pigmentation and long-lasting, transfer-proof wear of our Crème Gel Colour Eyeliner in a pencil!
This shade is called Jubilee (pink cherry).
First Impressions: This one is so much creamier so I am thinking the Cherry Pie shade is just dried out. I’ll smash it up into a pot and add some Inglot drops to it and use it as a potted gel liner. This shade is super cute and I cant wait to do a look with it.
Up next are 4 lippie pencils that I purchased, 2 were repurchases and 2 were new purchases. All 4 lippie pencils are $7 each and 0.035 oz / 10 g of product on their website and are all billed as being able to create clean lines and prevent feathering disasters with our long-wearing and super pigmented lip liner designed to be worn under your fave matching lip colour.
7. Another Round (rosy nude).
This is a repurchase for me. I love this shade so much it’s a perfect nude shade.
8. Bossy (true classic red).
Again, this is a repurchase for me… I’ve replaced this pencil shade 4 times… It’s that quintessential classic red lip that pairs well with everything.
9. BFF 3 (deep nude).
This shade I think is going to be amazing paired with MAC’s Velvet Teddy.
10. BFF 4 (deep chestnut nude).
This shade was curated by YouTuber Makeup by Shayla. I love a great deep brown lip pencil. I have many shades I think this will pair well with.
Up next are 9 (yes 9, I’m obsessed I can’t help it) lippie stix, 4 are repurchases and the remaining 5 are new purchases. All 9 lippies are $7 each and 0.035 oz / 10 g of product on their website and are billed as one swipe pigmentation in a blur finish in a super creamy and comfortable formula loaded with skin-loving ingredients like shea butter and Vitamin E.
11. Nice Things (pinky coral). Currently sold out.
This is not a first impression. I actually repurchased this shade as a back up because it is the perfect coral shade. It’s creamy and long wearing.
12. Sweet Stuff (cool toned magenta).
First Impressions: This is a unique shade of magenta. I’ve never seen a cool toned magenta ever and I’m really digging it.
13. Fizzy Pop (cotton candy pink).
First Impressions: I am just starting to dive into pink lipsticks and this one is super pretty!!! It’s the right undertones and the perfect pink shade.
14. Slacker (soft salmon).
This is a repurchase, I just finished the one I had. This is my go to coral nude. It’s the perfect shade of coral for a nude lip and I am so in love with this shade.
15. Poison (brick red – matte).
First Impressions: This one is a bit patchy and a bit stiffer than I remember their matte formula being. I’ll have to apply this one with a lip brush.
16. Goldie (rich brick red – matte).
First Impressions: This matte was better than Poison is, it wasn’t stiff in fact it felt very creamy. This shade is stunning!!! Side note… this one stains.
17. Bitchette (deepened red matte).
This is a repurchase for me. This is my go to favorite red shade.
18. Trust Me (vivid true red matte).
First Impressions: This is the perfect true red shade!! It’s under tones are clean (not too blue not too yellow) and for a matte is super creamy.
19. Infinite Best (warm black cherry). Currently sold out.
This is a repurchase for me, I used up my last one. It’s a truly beautiful vampy red lip.
20. Hello Kitty Pressed Powder Blush ($12 for 0.21 oz / 6 g on product on their website) in the shade Aloha Honey (neon coral – matte) is billed as brighten your complexion with the perfect natural flush of colour in a soft and buildable powder blush.
First Impressions: This is not a matte blush it is satin. It’s hard pressed, to be expected with a neon and on the hand swatch not a punchy as I thought it would be… this may not be the case on the face, I’m hoping for it to be a bit more punchy on the cheeks…
And with that this haul is done…
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night and that you are in great spirits and health.
👄 Remember…. Save a spoon for a bit of lipstick 👄