Hey doll hey!!! How’s your Monday morning, noon or night doing? Great I hope. I’m OK. I have a pounding headache today so I’ve taken the day off from everything. I did just get my Milani order in so I wanted to pop in a haul it for you.
I have 1 Glamlite order, 1 ColourPop order and 1 small Ulta order that I’m still waiting on but I am done with July beauty buys. Next month I will be concentrating only on small and indie brands.
This is the 10th haul for the month of July 2021… the rest of my hauls can be found → #1 BH Cosmetics, #2 ColourPop, #3 Ulta, #4 ELF Cosmetics, #5 BECCA & bareMinerals, #6 Sol de Janerio, BECCA and ColourPop, #7 Wet n Wild, #8 ColourPop and #9 ColourPop.
*As always… All products listed I purchased myself, all links provided are purely for convenience purposes to help you find the product quickly and are in no way affiliate links. The swatches are done on clean bare skin with no primer and are done in 1 swipe, pictures to the left/top are taking without flash and the right/bottom with flash*
SUPERCHARGED CHEEK + LIP MULTISTICK ($8.99 on their website). This one didn’t have the amount of product in it… I looked on their website and packaging and at other retailers… however, it is the same exact size as the Wet n Wild MegaGlo Makeup Sticks and those are 0.21 oz / 6 g of product. They are billed as a pigment-rich, ultra-creamy nourishing formula that blends effortlessly for a healthy-looking flush. Easy to apply gel stick format glides on to cheeks & lips and melts into skin, leaving a buildable wash of color for the perfect luminous finish.
1.) This shade is called #120 Rose Recharge (bright pink).
2.) This shade is called #160 Bronze Voltage (medium bronze).
3.) This shade is called #170 Dynamic Bronze (deep bronze).
⁉ First Impressions ⁉ : These are very balmy products that are super sheer. These are in no way “pigment rich” as Milani claims to be. The blended out OK but you loose some of the pigmentation when you do blend them out. I’ll have to test them on the face and then give my final thoughts on them.
The first 3 shades are billed as having sheer to medium coverage, ultra-moisturizing, balm-like lipstick with an 85% blend of nourishing oils glides on effortlessly, leaving lips moisturized with a lustrous pop of color. The creamy, lustrous shine, high-comfort formula wears like a lipstick, but melts onto your lips like your favorite balm.
The last shade is billed as the perfect nude, redefined! Milani Color Fetish Matte Lipstick is an ultra-creamy, pigment- rich lipstick in a range of nudes designed to complement every skin tone. With a luxurious soft velvet-matte finish, this high-comfort lipstick glides seamlessly onto lips for full coverage, one-stroke payoff. The long wearing formula helps keeps lips smooth & soft with moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid.
4.) This shade is called #150 Roleplay (orange red).
5. This shade is called #160 Voyeur (bubblegum pink).
6. This shade is called #180 Seduce (true blue based red).
7. This shade is called #410 Pleasure (peachy nude – matte).
⁉ First Impressions ⁉ : I don’t have one because I already have tried this formula. I love the coral one I own so much that I really needed more shades. There still are a few shades I want but I’m happy with the ones I have for now. They are creamy, hydrating and medium longwear.
The complexion products:
8. SKIN QUENCH HYDRATING PRIMER ($10.99 for 1 fl oz / 30 mL of product on their website) is billed as the essential first step in makeup prep, the creamy lotion formula blurs imperfections and extends makeup wear with a natural finish and claims to hydrates skin with ultra-moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid & Coconut Water.
⁉ First Impressions ⁉ : This primer has no scent and is super hydrating. It gives the skin a dewy look to it and felt really nice on the back of my hand. I am excited to test this one out.
9. BRIGHT SIDE ILLUMINATING PRIMER ($10.99 for 1 fl oz / 30 mL of product on their website) is billed as the Bright Side of things. It claims to be instantly brightening and illuminating, the Bright Side primer nourishes skin with antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Provitamin B5, Squalene and Jojoba Oil while seamlessly blurring imperfections and extending makeup wear. Banana brightening pigments in a creamy lotion texture leave skin ultra-hydrated with a radiant finish. Great for all skin tones.
⁉ First Impressions ⁉ : Ehhh…. It’s not a bad primer I guess… it’s just not very “illuminating”, I have other primers at a smaller price point that swatched way better than this one did. I did give a slight golden glow to the back of my hand but nothing as illuminating as I’m use to with this type of primer. It also is a golden hue which means I wont be able to wear it alone like I can with my BECCA Backlight Priming Filter.
10. GLOW HYDRATING SKIN TINT ($11.99 for 1 fl oz / 30 mL of product on their website) is billed as delivering next-level glowing skin with sheer-to-light coverage and an ultra-dewy finish. Loaded with moisture queen Squalene at a 29% level, plus a skin quenching electrolyte + coconut water blend, to help prevent hydration loss and lock in moisture. This tint blends seamlessly, blurs imperfections and melts into skin for a naturally dewy glow.
This skin tint comes in 8 shades (2 for each shade range) and I chose the first shade #110 fair/light.
⁉ First Impressions ⁉ : This is a serum like product that is super light coverage. There is no scent and it does give off a nice glow. It feels hydrating as well. Now, with all that said… the whole ” Electrolyte” claim is purely a gimmick. Everything I’ve read today about Electrolytes leads me to believe that they are only beneficial INSIDE the body… not OUTSIDE. So that claim is just a gimmick. All in all though, I do really like what I’ve seen so far with this swatch… can’t wait to try it out.
11. PEACH TINTED UNDEREYE BRIGHTENER ($8.99 for 0.51 fl oz / 15 mL of product on their website) is billed as being able to instantly eliminate discoloration and illuminates under eyes with color correcting pigments & micro-fine pearls. The lightly tinted hybrid 2-in-1 makeup + skincare formula instantly awakens and illuminates under-eyes with Peach Extract, Hyaluronic Acid and Caffeine. The nourishing, lightweight texture creates a smooth canvas for flawless concealer application.
⁉ First Impressions ⁉ : While it is hydrating I feel that it might be the wrong shade of peach for my skin tone. I typically like color correctors to be a lighter, brighter peach shade. I’ll have to test it out to see how I really feel.
12. STROBE LIGHT LIQUID HIGHLIGHTER ($9.99 for 0.419 fl oz / 12.4 mL of product on their website) is billed as a beauty secret you’ll want to keep to yourself. This liquid illuminator features ultra-fine micro pearls to brighten features, giving your complexion an unrestrained edge that lasts all day. Our highly concentrated formula can be used as a targeted electric highlight for specific areas, or blend it evenly with your foundation for an all over glamorous glow. This liquid highlighter makeup is available in 6 stunning shades. I purchased the shade #01 After Glow (pale champagne).
⁉ First Impressions ⁉ : This liquid highlighter is STUNNING!!! It’s a spot on dupe for my favorite liquid highlighter from BECCA, the Ignite highlighter in the shade Passion.
13. CONCEAL + PERFECT LONGWEAR CONCEALER ($9.99 for 0.17 fl oz / 5 mL of product on their website) is billed as a glamorously creamy formula, and it’s water resistant for up to 12 hours of brilliantly full coverage. Be fearless about flaws with this liquid concealer, which is perfect for addressing under-eye circles, blemishes and skin discoloration. Our smart, vegan formula contains Vitamin E to replenish your skin’s moisture, and it’s available in 18 shades. I chose the shade #110 Nude Ivory (fair with neutral undertones).
⁉ First Impressions ⁉ : The pigmentation on this concealer is bananas!!! On the swatch above I swiped the doe foot wand over the back of my hand and then dotted the wand on the right side of the and look at how far that little dot spread over the right side of my hand!!! That’s insane!!! I can wait to use this concealer!!!
14. – 19. HYPNOTIC LIGHTS EYE TOPPER ($10.99 for 0.18 oz / 5 g of product on their website) is billed as a high-impact duochrome liquid shimmer eyeshadow that gives your eyes a statement-making shimmer finish. Layer this eye topper on top of your favorite Milani eyeshadow for electric results. Let your attitude shine through — with Hypnotic Lights, your eyes will do all the talking. You’ll love the dazzling, strikingly shimmery and prismatic effects. With four luminous, electric hues in bold glittering color, these eye toppers have a water-based formula, so they dry quickly for a captivating finish with minimal fall out.
The shades from left to right are: #04 Star Light (icy white with a pink flash), 03 Beaming Light (purple with a teal flash), 01 Luster Light (copper with a gold and pink flash), #100 Pink A Roo (pale pink with a teal flash), #02 Electric Forest (seafoam green with a teal and silver flash) and Prismatic Light (true blue on a blackened blue base with a teal, purple and silver flash).
*The shades Pink A Roo and Electric Forest are part of the Festival Collection… they were $8.24 each*
⁉ First Impressions ⁉ : First off… these are not TRUE holographic shadow toppers. For a product to be a true holographic product there has to be a rainbow of a flash….. the product flashes between all the colors of the rainbow spectrum… these do not do that. They are at best duo and tri chrome shadow toppers. Now with that said… there are still stunning! I can’t wait to play around with them. My favorites so far are Luster Light, Electric Forest and Prismatic Light.
20. MAKE IT LAST SETTING POWDER ($10.99 for 0.12 oz / 3.5 g of product on their website) is billed as an ultra-fine, loose translucent powder that seals in makeup and extends wear for statement-making glamour. With light-reflecting pigments that diffuse fine lines and smooth imperfections, our Make it Last Setting Powder is perfect for a stylish soft-focus effect. Our oil-absorbing formula retains moisture and adds delicate, sheer coverage to reduce unexpected shine. With three shades in a matte transparent finish, and one in a luminous finish, this banana setting powder will keep you confident all day.
It comes in 3 shades and also a radiant shade. I chose #01 Translucent Light to Medium.
⁉ First Impressions ⁉ : It’s a loose powder. No bells and whistles here. However I did do the levitation test and this one failed… this is not a good powder for under the eyes. I also noticed that it emphasized all the texture on the back of my hand. I don’t have texture on my face but I do have peach fuzz that I don’t always remove… so I’ll have to keep that in mind when using this powder.
21. BAKED BRONZER ($9.99 for 0.25 oz / 7 g of product on their website) claims that it will give your face a perfect glow and your complexion a bold, warm vibe. As part of our baked makeup series, this bronzer has been baked on Italian terracotta tiles. Part of a power couple with our Baked Blush, the Milani Baked Bronzer offers a streak-free glow with a smart shimmer finish. Choose from diverse color options like a hypnotic soft gold or a tantalizing electric tan. All three flattering shades give a glamorous vibe that always looks authentic and fresh. Our baked bronzer gives you a natural, lit-from-within luminosity — it’s light done right. Now you know the way to glow.
This bronzer comes in 3 shades. I chose the darkest #09 Dolce.
⁉ First Impressions ⁉ : From this swatch this product doesn’t seem promising. It’s so light and I don’t do more than 1 pass whilst I do my swatches for my blog so that you can get a true representation of the product. It’s too orange and there isn’t enough red in it to really look like a bronzer on me.
22. STAY PUT® BROW COLOR ($8.99 for 0.09 oz / 2.6 g of product on their website) claims it is made to help you to fill and sculpt your brows like a pro, for a vibe that’s simply captivating. Keep that confidence up — our eyebrow cream has superior staying power. With up to 16 hours of wear time, you’ll be able to keep that statement-making look strong from the beginning of your day to the end of the night. Use the professional, dual-ended brush to apply the perfect amount of brow color for authentic color and captivating definition. Best of all, this vegan dip eyebrow gel is available in 8 stylish shades and I chose the shade #08 Dark Chocolate (the deepest shade).
⁉ First Impressions ⁉ : I don’t have one. This is a repurchase for me. I normally don’t open new brow products but I ran out of this pomade and it’s my second favorite pomade and so I needed to replace it.
23. WEEKEND BROW EYEBROW TINT ($8.99 for 0.03 fl oz / 1 mL of product on their website) is billed as the realest woke-up-like-this, full brow definition. With a featherlight brush tip, superfine smudge-resistant pigments and polymers for long-lasting wear, this defining pen does it all — from filling in brows to building up arches. It comes in 3 shades and I purchased the shade #140 Espresso (the darkest shade).
⁉ First Impressions ⁉ : I am super excited to use this pen!!! I have been loving the fluffy brow look and I am having a hard time achieving the perfect flick with a brow pencil… I can get a good enough flick with a brush and some pomade but not with a pencil. Look at the strokes!!! I can’t wait to use this.
24. STAY PUT MATTE EYELINER ($8.99 for 0.085 fl oz / 2.5 mL of product on their website) is billed as same liner, new look! We’ve relaunched our Stay Put® Matte 17hr Wear Liquid Eyeliner with new shades and the same quick-drying, humidity- and sweat-resistant formula. Want your eyes to catch everyone else’s? Create any look easily with the precision felt tip applicator. Featuring three bold shades that keep color locked for 17 hours, plus a brand-new, blacker-than-black waterproof formulation. It comes in Black and Brown matte and Black waterproof.
⁉ First Impressions ⁉ : This is a super black liner. I always test liquid liner on the back of my hand to see if it will bleed. If it feathers into the fine lines of my hand than I know it will bleed on my lash line. It didn’t so this will be a pretty good liner.
And with that this haul is done. I hope you enjoy the rest of your morning, noon or night and that you are in great spirits and health.
👄 Remember dolls…. Save a spoon for a bit of lipstick 👄