Hey doll hey!!! How’s your day/night going? Great I hope. I’m doing a bit better… no more fever, but my throat still smarts.
Well… another weekend means a whole new makeup stash box…. As always I used the Tiny Decisions App to choose both my makeup for the week and the 4 looks that I will create this week… the 3 remaining days will just be whatever I feel like doing that day….
Now, let’s take a look at what the app chose for me this week…
*As always any links provided are simply for the ease of my readers to locate the products I’ve mentioned… they are not affiliate links and I am not working for nor am I linked to any of the brands I speak of… these are my own products that I paid for with my own money. All swatches are done on clean, bare skin with no primer and in 1 pass…. all pictures have been taken with flash to maximize the color pay off*
1. Elizabeth Arden Red Rood Revealed ($31.85 for 3.3 fl oz / 100 mL at Walmart) was released in 2003 and is a sweet floral scent with notes of: Top Notes: Green Coral Orchid, Pear and Pink Peony. Heart Notes: Lily, Plum, Bulgarian Rose, Tiare Flower, Yellow Champaca and Orange Blossom. Base Notes: Musk, Mackay Orchid, Guaiac Wood, Black Amber and Oakmoss.
2. Liz Claiborne Bora Bora Exotic ($26.22 for 3.4 fl oz / 100 mL at Walmart) was released in 2002 and is a aquatic powdery floral scent with notes of: Top Notes: Mandarin Orange, Iris and Water Lily. Heart Notes: Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Tuberose and Orchid. Base Notes: Ginger and Sandalwood.
3. YSL Mon Paris ($76 for 1 fl oz / 30 mL, $102 for 1.6 fl oz / 47 mL and $128 for 3.04 fl oz / 90 mL, it is also offered in a 0.34 oz/ 10 mL roller ball for $30 at Sephora) and is a warm and spicy musk scent with notes of: Top Notes: Raspberry, Pear, Orange, Calabrian Bergamot, Strawberry and Calone. Heart Notes: Jasmine Sambac, Chinese Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Peony and Datura. Base Notes: Moss, Cedar, Indonesian Patchouli Leaf, Patchouli, White Musk, Ambroxan and Vanilla.
1. Got 2 B Glued Spiking Glue ($6.49 for 6 oz / 170 g at Ulta) I use this to set my brows, it keeps them in place all day… even on days when I’m sweaty,
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade ($21 for 0.14 oz/ 4 g of product at Ulta) is billed as an award-winning waterproof, multitasking, and buildable matte pomade that stays put. Apply and blend a small amount of Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade with an angled brow brush to effortlessly outline, fill, and texturize brows. It comes in 11 shades and I purchased the shade Ebony (black hair with warm undertones)
3. NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Waterproof Eyebrow Pen ($11 for 0.03 fl oz / 1 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as a flexible micro-brush tip pen that allows you to create thin to thick lines that actually look like hairs IRL. Tinted, buildable shades allow you to go from a super natural look to super snatched in a few quick flicks! Create a brow from nothing, fill in sparse areas, or build on top of your already snatched brows. Up to 16HR wear: Smudge-resistant. Transfer-resistant. It comes in 10 shades (I purchased Espresso).
4. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Brow MVP Ultra Fine Brow Pencil & Styler ($20 for 0.0024 oz / 0.07 g of product at Sephora is billed as an ultra-fine, retractable brow pencil that comes in a variety of different long-wear, waterproof, smudge-resistant shades, with a built-in paddle brush for easy blending and styling. It comes in 14 shades and I purchased it in the shade Black-Brown (for dark brown to black hair, neutral undertone).
1. ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Acid Setting Mist ($12 for 3.72 fl oz / 110.01 mL of product at Ulta and on the ColourPop website) is billed as a micro-fine, refreshing setting mist that hydrates skin infused with hyaluronic acid.
2. Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer ($12 for 1.7 fl oz / 50 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as smooth, hydrate, and prep your skin for makeup with Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer formulated with a natural silicone alternative.
1. P.Louise Eye Base ($14 for 0.504 fl oz / 15 mL of product on their website) in the shade Rumour 11 (deep skin) is billed as being created with the most revolutionary formula on the market. Designed to help simplify blending by creating the perfect blank canvas, ready for a creation of magic. Helping to intensify shadows to make them pop with added vibrancy and vividness. Formulated with a thick and creamy consistency for the ultimate tacky finish that is also a multi-use product, perfect for a variety of techniques.
2. P.Louise Eye Base ($14 for 0.504 fl oz / 15 mL of product on their website) in the shade Rumour 0.5 (very light skin) is billed as being created with the most revolutionary formula on the market. Designed to help simplify blending by creating the perfect blank canvas, ready for a creation of magic. Helping to intensify shadows to make them pop with added vibrancy and vividness. Formulated with a thick and creamy consistency for the ultimate tacky finish that is also a multi-use product, perfect for a variety of techniques.
3. L’Oréal Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara ($8.99 for 0.23 oz / 6.52 g of product at Ulta) is billed as formulated with panthenol and ceramide-R to build and thicken lashes for supple and healthy lashes.
4. ColourPop Falsies Faux Mink Lashes ($8 per pair at Ulta and on the ColourPop Website) in the style Bae (wispy and lengthening) are billed as the softest 100% synthetic fibers are lightweight, effortless, and add the perfect finishing touch to your look.
1. E.L.F. Beautifully Bare Finishing Powder ($6 for 0.33 oz / 9.36 g of product at Ulta and on the ELF website) is billed as a matte sheer tint setting powder with a silky formula with light coverage.
2. BECCA Under Eye Brightening Setting Powder (discontinued due to company closing down).
3. ColourPop No Filter Loose Setting Powder ($10 for 0.30 oz / 8.5 g of product on their website) is billed as a smooth, weightless loose powder that sets makeup for all day wear without creasing, caking, or flashback. It comes in 6 shades and I purchased the shade Translucent.
1. Fenty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Hydrating Primer ($32 for 1 fl oz / 30 mL or $17 for 0.5 fl oz / 15 mL of product at Sephora) is billed as a lightweight, hydrating makeup primer for normal to dry skin that nurtures, keeps skin comfortable all day, and extends foundation wear.
2. Makeup Revolution Fix & Glow Ultra Glow Primer ($12 for 0.84 fl oz / 25 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as preps your skin for all day wear and leaves a radiant glow.
3. Milani Peach Tinted Under Eye Brightener ($8.99 0.51 fl oz / 15 mL of product on their website) is billed as instantly eliminates discoloration and illuminates under eyes with color correcting pigments & micro-fine pearls. The lightly tinted hybrid 2-in-1 makeup + skincare formula instantly awakens and illuminates under-eyes with Peach Extract, Hyaluronic Acid and Caffeine. The nourishing, lightweight texture creates a smooth canvas for flawless concealer application.
Tarte Travel Size Shape Tape Ultra Creamy Concealer ($10 for 0.03 fl oz / 0.89 mL or $29 for 0.33 fl oz / 9.76 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as Tarte’s iconic Shape Tape Concealer, now in an EVEN CREAMIER cushiony formula that delivers 24-HR moisturization! Meet Shape Tape Ultra Creamy Concealer. It comes in 35 shades and I purchased the mini in the shade 20 B Light (light skin with pink undertones).
Rare Beauty by Selina Gomez Liquid Touch Brightening Concealer ($19 for 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL of product at Sephora) is billed as a lightweight, hydrating concealer with cake-free, medium-to-full coverage that lasts while brightening skin with a radiant finish. It comes in 48 shades and I purchased the shade 130N (light with neutral beige undertones).
Wet n Wild Photo Focus Dewy Foundation ($6.49 for 0.95 fl oz / 28 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as the newest innovation to the cult-favorite Wet N Wild PhotoFocus franchise: Dewy Foundation. It comes in 14 shades and I purchased the shade Soft Beige (the 6th shade in the line).
BECCA Light Shifter Dewing Tint (discontinued due to company shutting down) in the shade 2.5 (light/medium with yellow undertones).
L’Oréal True Match Nude Hyaluronic Tinted Serum ($19.99 for 1 fl oz / 30 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as the 1st tinted serum with 1 percent Hyaluronic Acid. Instantly brightens, evens and hydrates all in one. It comes in 10 shades and I purchased the shade 0.5-2 Very Light.
NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil Lightweight BB Cream ($13 for 0.91 fl oz / 27 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as a lightweight tinted cream with a seamless, satiny finish to help you achieve the ultimate fresh faced no makeup makeup look. It only comes in 6 deeper skin shades now at Ulta because it has been discontinued.
1. Uoma Beauty Double Take Contour Stick ($40 for 0.38 oz / 10.77 g of product at Ulta) is billed as a double ended contour and highlight stick. It’s a power couple that is sure to make you do a double take. Shade, highlight, define and contour like a pro. It comes in 6 shades and I purchased the shade Brown Sugar.
2. L’Oréal True Match Lumi Glow Amour Glow Boosting Drops ($14.99 for 0.47 fl oz /14 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as glow boosting drops that illuminate skin to create a highlighted, dewy glow look. It comes in 2 shades and I purchased the shade Daybreak (cool glow).
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Bronzer ($35 for 1 oz / 28.35 g of product at Ulta) is billed as a weightless cream formula for sun-kissed color and sculpted definition. It grips skin with a seamless, matte finish and flexible hold that doesn’t streak, patch, oxidize, or smudge complexion layers underneath. Easily build from soft to bold definition. It comes in 7 shades and I purchased the shade Hazelnut (tan to deep with warm undertones).
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Blush ($32 for 0.28 oz/ 8 g of product at Ulta) is billed as an ultra-lightweight cream blush that melts into skin and delivers radiant, natural-looking color with a seamless finish. It creates a soft-focus effect that blurs and diffuses for glowing skin. Get buildable, long-lasting color that won’t streak or smudge. It comes in 5 shades and I purchased the shade Peachy Keen (soft peach).
5. Stila Convertible Color ($25 for 0.15 oz / 4.25 g of product at Ulta) is billed as a multi-tasking marvel that brightens cheeks and lips with creamy, translucent color. A must-have in every Stila girl’s makeup bag. It comes in 6 shades, I purchased the shade Petunia (coral peach cream).
1. Milani Baked Bronzer ($8.99 for 0.25 oz / 7.09 g of product at Ulta) is billed as instant glow with a soft, radiant finish. Crafted on Italian terracotta tiles, this buildable bronzer creates sun-kissed glow. It comes in 3 shades and I purchased the lightest shade (Dolce).
2. Benefit Cosmetics Tickle Powder Highlighter ($30 for 0.28 oz / 8 g of product at Ulta) is billed as Amp up your radiance and dust Benefit’s featherlight, silky-fine Tickle Powder Highlighter along cheekbones for an irresistible golden-pink luster. Includes a built-in mirror and powder brush for easy, seamless application. It’s described as a Golden Pink shade.
2. Benefit Cosmetics GALifornia Sunny Golden-Pink Powder Blush ($30 for 0.17 oz / 5 g of product at Ulta) is billed as Benefit’s GALifornia Sunny Golden-Pink Powder Blush is part sun, pure fun! It blends bright pink with shimmering gold, for a sunkissed glow that complements all skintones. GALifornia features an embellished gold overspray that lifts away with each use. The formula contains subtle shimmer throughout that gives cheeks a soft sheen. The Signature Galifornia Dreamin’ scent features notes of pink grapefruit & vanilla. It comes complete with a custom rounded blush brush for soft, diffused application.
Juvia’s Place The Magic Mini 16 Pan Palette (retail price $20 but on sale for $16 for 0.84 oz / 24 g of total product on their website making 0.053 oz / 1.5 g and $1.88 retail price and $1 at sale price per shade) is billed as inspired by the moon and the sun, making it the perfect eyeshadow collection for all of your day-to-night looks. A beautiful mix of cool and warm tones, this eyeshadow palette boasts an array of 16 high-pigment, long-wear and ultra-flattering shades that blend as well together as day blends into night. How’s that for magic?
The shades from left to right and up and down are: Nubia (amber gold – metallic), Zakiya (pumpkin – matte), Osun (pale pink with a peach flip – metallic), Kesi (latte – matte), Zuba (golden pink – metallic), Wana (tawny – matte), Boronu (honey gold – metallic), Kogi (red orange – matte), Faso (icy blue with purple shift – duochrome), Aha (dark teal – shimmer), Vai (dark silver – metallic), Yemoja (light silver with a white flip – metallic), Ife (dark purple – satin), Yara (medium teal – metallic), Buzo (medium green with a gold flip – metallic) and Yejide (dark blue – matte).
Juvia’s Place The Blushed Rose 6 Pan Palette (retail price $14 but on sale for $9.10 for 0.47 oz/ 13.2 g of total product on their website making it 0.078 oz /2.2 g and $2.33 and $1.52 at sale price per shade) is billed as a luxuriously eye-catching everyday to night eyeshadow palette featuring a range of handpicked rosy, pinks and rose gold hues.
The shades from left to right are: There are no names for the shade but the shades from left to right and up and down are: antiqued rose – matte, rose gold – metallic, raspberry pink – matte, rosy with a peach flip – shimmer, pale baby pink – matte and deep dark rose – matte.
ColourPop Grandeur Palette (no longer available) billed as an antique gold and bronze palette creates the most elevated looks. Warm, versatile neutrals paired with rich metallics.
The shades from left to right are: Velvet (midtone taupe- matte), Haus (pale gold – metallic), Dusk (saddle brown – matte), Lavish (warm bronze with blue, silver, gold – metallic), Excess (pale antique gold – glitter), Mode (warm chestnut brown – matte), Need (warm chocolate with a vibrant teal – duochrome), Jolie (blackened brown with gold pinpoints – sequin shadow), and Monaco (black with green and gold pinpoints – sequin shadow).
ColourPop Triple Scoop 4 Pan Palette ($9 for 0.21 oz / 5.9 g of total product on their website making it 0.053 oz / 1.475 g and $2.25 per shade.) is billed as triple the colour with shades of rose gold, coral, and more!
The shades from left to right are: french vanilla (rose gold with pink pinpoints – metallic), orange sherbert (red coral with a gold shift – metallic), parlor crawl (red orange – matte) and gelato-matic (blackened brown – matte).
And with that the peak into my makeup stash is done….
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night 🌞🌜and that you are in great spirits and health
👄Remember, Save a spoon for a bit of lipstick👄