Hey doll hey! How’s your day/night going? Great I hope. I’m doing OK today.
Another Sunday means a whole new makeup stash box….
Let’s take a closer look at what the Tiny Decisions app chose for this week’s makeup….
*As always any links provided are simply for the ease of my readers to locate the products I’ve mentioned… they are not affiliate links and I am not working for nor am I linked to any of the brands I speak of… these are my own products that I paid for with my own money. All swatches are done on clean, bare skin with no primer and in 1 pass…. all pictures have been taken with flash to maximize the color pay off*
1. Estée Lauder Pleasures ($75 for 1.7 fl oz 50.275 mL / $100 3.4 fl oz / 100.55 mL of product at Ulta) was released in 1995 and is a spicy floral scent with notes of:
Top Notes: White Lily, Green Accords, Violet Leaf, Pink Peppercorn, Violet, Tuberose and Red Berries.
Heart Notes: Peony, Black Lily, Lilac, Lily of the Valley, Jasmine, Rose, Geranium and Karo Karounde
Base Notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Cedar and Musk.
2. Ralph Lauren Romance ($58 for 1 fl oz / 30 mL , $78 for 1.7 fl oz / 50.28 mL , $98 for 3.4 fl oz / 100.55 mL , $116 for 5 fl oz / 147.87 mL at Ulta) was release in 1998 and is a powdery musky floral with notes of:
Top Notes: Sun Goddess Rose, Chamomile, Lychee, Lemon, Ginger, Marigold and Yellow Freesia.
Heart Notes: Night Blooming Day Lily, White Violet, Lotus Flower, Violet absolute and Carnation.
Base Notes: Oakmoss, Exotic Woods, Patchouli, White Musk.
3.Versace Red Jeans ($23.06 for 2.5 fl oz 73.93 mL of product at Walmart) was released in 1994 and is a sweet woodsy floral with notes of:
Top Notes: Black Currant, Peach, Freesia and Apricot.
Heart Notes: Water Lily, Rose, Violet, Lily of the Valley and Ylang Ylang
Base Notes: Musk, Vanilla and Sandalwood.
1. Got 2b Glued Spiking Glue ($6.49 for 6 oz / 170 g of product at Ulta) is billed as hold so strong your style will last until your next shampoo.
I use this to set my brows in place.
2. Beauty Bakerie Spray Your Grace Setting Spray ($18 for 3.4 fl oz / 100 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as a 360 degree fine mist that helps your makeup stay in place as if it was just applied.
I chose this one as a back up since I am almost out of the ColourPop spray.
3. ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Acid Setting Mist ($12 for 3.72 fl oz / 100.01 mL of product at Ulta)
4. Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer ($12 for 1.7 fl oz / 50 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as smooth, hydrate, and prep your skin for makeup with Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer formulated with a natural silicone alternative.
1. Milani Stay Put Brow Color ($8.99 for 0.09 oz / 2.55 g of product at Ulta) is billed as powerfully pigmented and matte to the max. Quick dry formula provides 17 hours of smudge-proof, water-resistant wear.
2. Juvia’s Place I Sculpt I Shade Eyebrow Pencil ($12 for 0.017 oz / 0.5 g of product on their website) in the shade Ebony (the darkest shade) is billed as easily add dimension to your brow and control micro-strokes. No smudging or overly-thick lines. Create natural-looking fullness with featherlight strokes to balance the contours of each brow. This innovative formula glides on easily, and is super, long-lasting with a 24-hour wear time.
3. Juvia’s Place I Sculpt I Shade Eyebrow Pen ($14 for 0.002 oz / 0.08 g of product on their website) in the shade the shade Ebony (their darkest shade) is billed as an eyebrow pen that provides a smooth application. No smudging! This pen creates a natural looking stroke with minimal effort.
4. Beauty Creations Color Base Primer ($4.00 for 0.5 fl oz / 15 mL of product on their website) in the shade Ballerina Girl (nude) is billed as a multi-use gel product that enhances your eyeshadow, face makeup (cheeks, lips, etc.).
1. Glam and Beauty by Yaneth Liquid Liner ($7 on her website).
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Liner ($18 for 0.08 fl oz/ 2.4 mL of product at Sephora and Ulta) is billed as a water-resistant, highly-pigmented, true-black, matte liquid liner that glides on evenly and delivers precise lines with ease.
3. LA Girl Jetsetter Mascara ($6.99 for 0.32 fl oz / 9.49 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as full-bodied bristles coat lashes from root to tip with a buildable, smudge-proof formula.
4. ColourPop Falsies Faux Mink Lashes ($8 per style at Ulta and on the ColourPop website) in the style Bae is billed as the softest 100% synthetic fibers are lightweight, effortless, and add the perfect finishing touch to your look. Bae is wispy and lengthening.
Rare Beauty by Selina Gomez Illuminating Primer- Always An Optimist Collection ($14 for 0.5 fl oz / 15 mL and $26 for 0.94 fl oz / 28 mL of product at Sephora) is billed as a weightless, silicone-free, gel primer enriched with ultra-fine pearls for a lit-from-within glow.
BECCA Backlight Priming Filter (no longer available as company has closed their doors)
NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation (discontinued) in the shade Light 5 Fiji (for light to medium skin with neutral undertones) was billed as an oil-free liquid foundation that neutralizes discoloration and delivers full, matte coverage with one drop, for weightless wear that lasts up to 16 hours.
This one is a bit too dark for me so I do use a mixing medium to lighten it a bit.
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Hydrating Longwear Foundation ($36 for 1.08 fl oz/ 32 mL of product at Sephora) in the shade #120 (for fair skin with neutral undertones) is billed as a hydrating, natural finish foundation that delivers comfortable, long-wear in medium-to-full coverage perfect for normal to dry skin.
Flower Beauty Chill Out Smoothing Color Corrector ($10.29 for 0.16 oz / 4.54 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Light Peach is billed as instantly neutralizes and brightens dark circles while hydrating and moisturizing skin.
NYX Born To Glow Medium Coverage 12H Radiant Under Eye Concealer *has been discontinued but shades from beige and deeper are sill available* ($9 for 0.17 fl oz / 5.3 mL of product at Ulta) in the shade Fair is billed as a micro pearl-infused illuminating concealer that blurs imperfections adding instant radiance and brightening the appearance of a dull complexion. The built-in puff blender allows for quick, precise, no-fuss application and lets you to dab, blend and beautify on the go.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Stick ($25 for 0.35 oz / 9.92 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Mink (toasted almond contour) is billed as full-pigment cream sticks for contouring and highlighting that deliver a natural-looking matte finish for face and body.
Wet n Wild MegaGlo Makeup Stick ($4.49 for 0.21 oz / 5.95 g of product on their website) in the shade Where’s Walnut is billed as in one swipe of a stick, you can get catwalk-ready cheekbones, naturally flushed cheeks or an insanely glowy complexion.
HourGlass Vanish Blush Stick ($46 for 0.2 oz/ 6 g of product at Sephora) in the shade Sacred (coral peach) is billed as a creamy blush stick that delivers weightless, buildable color for a skin-perfecting finish.
E.L.F. Jelly Highlighter ($6 per shade on their website) in the shade Dew (bronze gold) is billed as Glamour Beauty Award Winner for 2020 and a smooth, jelly-textured highlighter blends into the skin for a luminous, glowing skin effect. The versatile jelly formula makes it the perfect multi-use highlighter — it can be worn alone, over makeup, or mixed into foundation. It applies wet, and dries to a long-wearing glowy finish.
E.L.F. HD Under Eye Setting Powder (discontinued).
L’Oréal Infallible Tinted Loose Setting Powder ($12.99 for 0.28 oz / 7.94 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Translucent Light is billed as 24 hour glow finish, medium-coverage foundation.
ColourPop Pressed Bronzer ($8 for 0.25 oz / 7.0g of product on their website)in the shade Talk to the Palm (neutral warm bronze) is billed as your new go-to for an instant sun-kissed look. this formula contains super velvety-soft powders which provide a natural tanned glow. it also contains spherical light-diffusing powders which roll over the skin and allow for even application, smooth blending, and prevents a dry or “cakey” look.
Makeup Revolution Blusher Reloaded ($7 for 0.26 oz / 7.37 g of product on their website) in the shade Baked Peach (peachy coral) is billed as pressed sheer velvet powder blushers.
Jouer Cosmetics Powder Highlighter ($25 for 0.16 oz/ 4.5 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Citrine (shimmering gold) is billed as a long-wear, highly pigmented, powder highlighter with ultra-fine pearls and luminescent pigments to create a lit-from-within glow.
BH Studio Pro Matte Finish Pressed Powder ($11 but on sale for $2.75 right now on their website for 0.38 oz / 11 g of product) in the shade #230 is billed as silky and gorgeous, this matte pressed powder applies smoothly with light coverage while absorbing excess oils.
ColourPop She’s Got Solstice 9 Pan Palette (Was Ulta Exclusive but now is discontinued) is billed as having fresh, wearable shades that are your perfect transition into spring and add a fun pop to your looks all year. This palette has 5 mattes, 3 metallics, and 1 ultra metallic.
The shades from left to right are: So Sirius (multi-dimensional gold- metallic), Big Bang (pale baby pink- matte), Quasar (coral terracotta- matte), Nova (nude clay- matte), Estrella (pink coral with a gold flip- metallic), Super Stardust (mid-tone bronzey gold- ultra metallic), Marz (icy moss with a silver flip- metallic), Earth Angel (pinky coral- matte), and Chromosphere (deep red brown- matte).
I Heart Revolution x Disney Princesses ($20 for 0.54 oz / 16.2 g of total eyeshadow, 0.6 oz / 17.4 g of total blush and 0.6 oz / 17.4 g of total highlighter making it 0.03 oz / 0.9 g per shadow, 0.2 oz / 5.58 g per blush and highlighter and making each shade in this palette $0.83 on their website) is billed as inspired by the Disney classic collectable fairytale books. Open to reveal a page of matte and shimmer eyeshadows from gorgeous golds to brilliant bronzes warm sunset hues. On the other page, you’ll find three matte blushers in rich apricot, mid-rose, peach pink and three shimmer highlighters in gilded gold, sunset peach, and crystal gold.
The shades from left to right and top picture to bottom picture: Aladdin (pure white – matte), Genie (blue bell – shimmer), Magic Lamp (bright yellow gold – metallic), Magic Carpet (dusty purple – matte), Soar (light reddened chocolate – matte), Abu (terracotta – shimmer), The Sultan (dirty gold – metallic), Three Wishes (dandelion yellow – matte), Market Place (coral pink – shimmer), Jasmine (icy pale blue – metallic), Rajah (dusty coral – matte) and Agrabah (blue based pink – shimmer), Iago (pale red orange – matte), True Magic (aged pale bronze – metallic), Gazeem (pale cream – matte), Jafar (deep red – shimmer), Razoul (dusty black – matte) and Time to Fly (true champagne – metallic).
ARTEMIS 28 COLOR EYESHADOW COLLECTION $22 on their website: It’s billed as being inspired by the Greek goddess of the hunt and features lux mattes (which they call smooth matte), dazzling metallics, earthy browns and khakis, rich blues, and coral pinks.
The shades from left to right and top picture all the way to bottom picture are: Hunt (sun yellow – matte), Provoke (copper with flecks of brown – metallic), Entice (sand – smooth matte/ lux matte), Obscure (pale taupe – metallic), Ravage (coral pink – metallic), Catch (shimmering gold – metallic), and Trap (orange – soft matte/ lux matte), Silent (olive green – matte), Scent (gold with flecks of copper – metallic), Camouflage (light gold – shimmer), Victory (azure blue – shimmer), Stalk (peach pink – metallic), Quiver (neutral brown – matte), and Snare (warm, musky orange – matte), Thrill (chocolate brown – soft matte/ lux matte), Spear (radiant yellow – metallic), Chase (taupe – metallic), Pursuit (dark turquoise – metallic), Captivate (soft brown – metallic), Pluck (bronze with warm undertone – metallic), Bow (gloomy navy – matte), Ambush (mystifying navy -matte), Prowl (tobacco grey/brown – metallic), Stealth (dark green – matte), Pounce (soft orange – metallic), Lure (deep walnut – metallic), Conquer (deep red – metallic), and Quest (dazzling olive with soft taupe undertones – metallic).
And with that the peak into my makeup stash box is done…
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night 🌞🌜 and that you are in great spirits and health.
👄Remember, Save a spoon for a bit of lipstick👄