Hey doll hey! How’s your day/night going? Great I hope. I’m not doing that bad today. Another Saturday… a fresh new supply of makeup.
As always I used the Tiny Decisions App for select all of my makeup and as a challenge to myself I also have it selecting 3 looks for me to incorporate this week. Those looks are: Saturday – a TikTok inspired look, Monday – ethereal makeup and Friday – goth makeup.
Let’s take a look at what the Tiny Decisions app chose for me this week….
*As always any links provided are simply for the ease of my readers to locate the products I’ve mentioned… they are not affiliate links and I am not working for nor am I linked to any of the brands I speak of… these are my own products that I paid for with my own money. All swatches are done on clean, bare skin with no primer and in 1 pass…. all pictures have been taken with flash to maximize the color pay off*
2. Calvin Klein Deep Euphoria ($99 for 3.4 fl oz / 100 mL of product at Sephora) was launched in 2016 and is a spicy floral with notes of: Top Notes: White Pepper Mandarin Leaf and Cascalone. Heart Notes: Peony, Black Pepper, Jasmine Sambac and Geranium. Base Notes: Musk, Patchouli and Woody Notes.
3. Gucci Bamboo ($95 for 1.6 fl oz / 50 mL and $74 for 1 fl oz / 30 mL of product at Sephora) was launched in 2015 and is a sweet earthy floral with scent notes of: Top Notes: Casablanca Lily and Bergamot. Heart Notes: Ylang Ylang and Orange Blossom. Base Notes: Ambergris, Tahitian Vanilla and Sandalwood.
The Silent Helpers:
1. Got 2B Glued Spiking Glue ($6.49 for 6 oz / 170 g of product at Ulta) is billed as for hair that ain’t goin’ nowhere. Hold so strong your style will last until your next shampoo. I use it to tame my brow hairs.
2. Beauty Bakerie Spray Your Grace Setting Spray ($18 for 3.4 fl oz / 100 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as a 360 degree fine mist that helps your makeup stay in place as if it was just applied.
3. Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer ($12 for 1.7 fl oz / 50 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as smooth, hydrate, and prep your skin for makeup with Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer formulated with a natural silicone alternative.
4. Jacy Cosmetics Magic Drops ($12.99 for 1.048 fl oz / 42 mL of product on their website). These drops are similar to the Inglot Duraliner drops. You can use them to water proof lipstick, rehydrate dried out gel liner pots, brow pomades and glitter pots and you can use them with loose pigments or eyeshadow scrapings to create any color liner you’d like.
5. Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 ($8 for 0.25 fl oz /7.39 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as enriched with superior skin conditioners and antioxidants, and soothes and relieves dry, chapped, irritated lips.
6. Ardell Duo Brush-On Adhesive ($6.49 for 0.18 fl oz / 5.32 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as having an ultra-thin brush. Precise, quick application of strip and individual lashes. Latex-free formula.
The Brow and Lash Helpers:
1. Beauty Creations 35 mm Faux Mink Lashes ($6.99 on their website) in the style Bad Habits.
2. ColourPop Falsies Faux Mink Lashes ($8 per style at Ulta and on the ColourPop website) in the style Bae is billed as the softest 100% synthetic fibers are lightweight, effortless, and add the perfect finishing touch to your look. Bae is wispy and lengthening.
3. Ardell Double Up Wispies ($5.99 per pair at Ulta) is billed as the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look.
4. Beauty Creations 35 mm Faux Mink Lashes ($6.99 on their website) in the style Bad Habits.
5. Milani Dangerous Lengths 3D Mascara ($9.99 for 0.27 oz / 7.56 g of product at Ulta) is billed as able to give small, sparse lashes a daringly dramatic lift. Its formula features a weightless, blacker-than-black carbon pigment.
6. NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen ($11 for 0.03 fl oz / 0.89 fl oz of product at Ulta) In the shade Espresso (the 7th deepest shade) is billed as being a flexible micro-brush tip pen that allows you to create thin to thick lines that actually look like hairs IRL. Tinted, buildable shades allow you to go from a super natural look to super snatched in a few quick flicks! Create a brow from nothing, fill in sparse areas, or build on top of your already snatched brows. Up to 16HR wear: Smudge-resistant. Transfer-resistant.
7. LA Girl Shady Slim Brow Pencil ($5.99 for 0.003 oz / 0.085 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Blackest Brown is billed as a super skinny tip and built-in spoolie to create natural hair-like strokes to shape and fill your brows.
8. E.L.F. Lock on Liner and Brow Cream ($4 for 0.19 oz / 5.39 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Espresso is billed as a multi-functional eye liner and brow cream that glides on smoothly and delivers long-wear color.
9. Beauty Creations Color Base Primer ($4 for 0.5 fl oz / 15 mL of product on their website) in the shade White Out (pure white) is billed as a multi-use gel product that enhances your eyeshadow, face makeup (cheeks, lips, etc.). *I will also be testing out the ColourPop Cream Shadow as a base this week*
The Face Primers:
1. LA Girl Pro Prep HD Color Correcting Face Primer ($6.99 for 1 fl oz / 30 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as primer hydrates, balances skin tone, and reduces the appearance of pores for perfectly prepped skin ready for makeup.
2. E.L.F. Illuminating Face Primer ($7 for 0.49 fl oz / 14.49 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as primer smooths, brightens, and preps your skin for makeup, while also leaving it with a radiant, luminous finish.
1. L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation ($12.99 for 1 fl oz / 30 mL of product at Ulta) in the shade 202 Creamy Natural (the second lightest shade) is billed as an-all day hydrating glow that lasts up to 24 hours with medium coverage.
2. Catrice True Skin Hydrating Foundation ($11 for 1.01 fl oz / 30 mL of product on their website) in the shade 002 Neutral Ivory, this foundation comes in 20 shades, 5 for fair, 5 for light, 5 for medium and 5 for deep) and is billed as a long wearing, vegan foundation has medium, buildable coverage that gives your skin a natural “real skin” finish. Formulated with Hyaluronic acid and watermelon seed oil for intense hydration, the True Skin Hydrating Foundation has an ultra lightweight texture that melts into your skin. It claims to be Ultra lightweight and buildable.
The Eye Helpers:
1. BECCA Undereye Brightening Corrector (no longer available as company is closing) in the shade light peach.
2. L’Oréal Infallible Pro Glow Concealer ($10.99 for 0.21fl oz / 6.21 mL of product at CVS) in the shade 02 Creamy Natural is billed as a pro-inspired concealer that provides glowing coverage for up to 16 hours.
3. Catrice True Skin High Coverage Concealer ($6 for 1.01 fl oz / 30 mL of product on their website) in the shade 002 Neutral Ivory, this concealer comes in 15 shades (4 for fair 4 for light, 4 for medium/tan and 3 for deep) and is billed as a waterproof, lightweight texture and provides up to 18 hours of hydrating, high coverage – and it’s vegan.
The Face Shapers:
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Bronzer ($35 for 1 oz / 28.35 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Hazelnut (tan to deep with warm undertones) is billed as a weightless cream formula for sun-kissed color and sculpted definition. It grips skin with a seamless, matte finish and flexible hold that doesn’t streak, patch, oxidize, or smudge complexion layers underneath. Easily build from soft to bold definition.
2. Fenty Beauty By Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer ($32 for 0.22 oz/ 6.23 g of product at Sephora) in the shade Amber (contour with cool undertones for fair skin tones) is billed as a light-as-air, non-greasy cream bronzer that effortlessly melts into skin for a natural-looking bronze or soft contour—in a range of no-fuss shades for all skin tones.
The Cheek Enhancers:
1. ColourPop Super Shock Blush ($8 for 0.15 oz / 4.2 g of product on their website) in the shade Cheerio (deep cranberry) is billed as the famous Super Shock formula has a bouncy texture that delivers a healthy luminous glow that’s weightless, buildable, and super blendable.
2. Milk Makeup Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick ($20 for 0.21 oz / 6 g for the mini at Sephora… for the full size you need to shop the Milk website) in the shade Perk (coral) is billed as a two-in-one cream blush and lip color formulated with hydrating ingredients for buildable, blendable color.
3. ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter ($9 for 0.15 oz / 4.2 g of product on their website) in the shade Happy Thoughts (shimmery warm champagne) is billed as the famous Super Shock formula has a bouncy texture that creates the ultimate glow. It’s buildable, blendable, and so buttery soft.
The Face Powders:
1. Catrice HD Baking & Setting Loose Powder ($12 for 0.81 oz / 23 g of product on their website) in the shade Transparent, there are 6 shades total, is billed as a silky smooth loose powder that sets makeup resulting in a flawless, airbrushed finished. It claims to be waterproof, ultra lightweight, mattifying and water repellant.
2. Catrice Prime and Fine Luminizing Waterproof Powder ($8 0.31 oz / 9 g of product on their website) in the shade radiant beige is billed as a silky waterproof powder with soft focus effect and very fine light-reflecting pigments that creates a long-lasting flawlessly mattified complexion with a natural luminous finish with a universal beige color adapts to every skin tone.
The Powder Blushes:
1. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush ($29 for 0.2 oz / 5.67 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Blissful (bright rose) is billed as a long-wearing, supremely soft blush infused with Amazonian clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun.
2. Catrice Cheek Lover Oil-Infused Blush ($7 for 0.31 oz / 9 g of product on their website) in the shade 010 Blooming Hibiscus (coral, peachy blush tone with ultra fine golden shimmer particles) is billed as a highly pigmented, baked powder blush infused with hibiscus oil which is rich with skin-enriching vitamins and claims to be a universally flattering shade.
The Powder Highlight:
1. BH Cosmetics Glowing in Greece Blush and Highlighter 6 Pan Palette ($17 for 0.56 oz / 15.88 g of total product on their website making it 0.93 oz / 2.65 g and $2.83 per shade) in the shade Olympia (shimmering gold) is billed as light up your features like a sun-kissed goddess with Glowing in Greece. The vegan, pigment-rich matte plus shimmer shades blend seamlessly into any skin tone for a radiant effect on cheekbones, inner eye corners, bridge of nose and cupid’s bow. Wear alone for a natural flush or layer for a coveted high-shine Grecian glow. The Tiny Decisions App chose the shade Olympia, I’ve not used this color yet so I will attempt to use it, if it ends up being too dark for me I then plan to switch the shade and depot Olympia to turn it into a pigment to use on the eyes and lips.
The Powder Bronzer:
1. Catrice Sun Lover Glow Bronzing Powder ($9 for 0.28 oz / 8 g of product on their website) in the shade 010 Sun Kissed is billed as a silky-soft marbled bronzing powder is ideal for all skin tones that provides a natural looking sun-kissed complexion all year long with super fine light-reflecting pigments provide a fresh and healthy glow.
The Eyeshadow Palettes:
1. Beauty Bakerie DO IT FOR THE GRAHAM 12 Pan Eyeshadow Palette ($38 for 1.2 oz / 33.6 g of total product at Ulta making it 0.1 oz / 2.8 g and $3.17 per shade) is billed as serves up twelve shades fresh from the kitchen for all your foil, matte, and duo-chrome eyeshadow cravings.
The shades do not have names but they are from left to right: Beige – matte, Tan – matte, Copper – metallic, Light Brown – matte, Navy/Silver – duo chrome, Bronze – metallic, Gold – metallic, Terracotta – matte, Burgundy/Teal – duo chrome, Blue/Brown – duo chrome, Burgundy – metallic and Deep Rose Gold – metallic.
2. ColourPop Sprinkle a Little Magic 9 Pan Palette ($16 for 0.32 oz/ 9 g of total product on their website making it 0.036 oz / 1g and $1.78 per shade) There are 4 mattes and 5 metallics in this palette and is billed as pixie dust in a palette! This 9-pan pressed powder palette features a range of green shades with a dash of bronze and gold to create the prettiest fairy looks. Colour is highly pigmented in a mix of buttery mattes and shimmering metallics so you can feel the magic every time you apply! The ultimate Tinker Bell palette with glimmering greens and bronze!
The shades from left to right are: Second Star (soft pinky nude – matte), Small Fairy (antiqued gold – metallic), Big Magic (mid toned pinky nude – matte), Tink (eclectic green – metallic), Pixie Dust (lime green – metallic), Neverland (Emerald – metallic), Sleep (lime green – matte), Place Between (bronze with silver pin points – metallic) and Awake (deep emerald – matte).
3. Catrice Insta Bae 12 Pan Palette (retails for $15 but is on sale for $12 for 0.44 oz / 12.5 g of product on their website making it 0.037 oz / 1.05 g and $1.25 at retail price or $1.00 at sale price per shade) is billed as an Instagram inspired palette will get you glammed up and ready for that #selfie in no time! The Catrice Insta Bae Eyeshadow Palette contains 12 intensely pigmented eyeshadows in bronzy-golden shades with a variety of matte and metallic-shimmer finishes.
The shades from left to right and top picture to bottom picture are: #Insta (icy pearl – metallic), #Trending (light copper – metallic),#Facetune (deep taupe – matte), #Glam (medium reddish brown – matte), #Repost (creamy vanilla – matte), #Blogger (deep chocolate bronze – metallic), #FOMO (yellow gold – metallic), #JOMO (bronze – metallic), #ETOD (champagne – metallic), #Filter (deep reddish copper – metallic), #Dupe (dark brown – matte) and #Swipeup (grey based taupe – metallic).
4. Juvia’s Place The Masquerade Mini 16 Pan Palette (retail price $30 but on sale for $19.50 for 0.84 oz / 24 g of total product on their website making 0.053 oz / 1.5 g and $1.88 retail price and $1.22 at sale price per shade) is billed as vibrant, statement-making shades from The Masquerade Mini eyeshadow palette by Juvia’s Place. Full of natural earth tones and high-pigment, show-stopping pops of color, this palette will unleash your inner goddess.
The shades from left to right are: Chi (royal blue with purple undertone – metallic), Mali (teal – metallic), Dalia (electric blue – metallic), Zola (aqua – metallic), Makeda (purple – shimmer), Zobo (purplish maroon – matte), Calabar (pink bronze – duochrome), Bori (fuchsia with gold reflects – sequin matte), Giza (ivory white – metallic), Burkina (coffee brown – matte), Cairo (cinnamon brown with gold reflects – metallic), Ada (spice brown – matte), Dahia (true gold – metallic), Zulu (rusty brown – matte), Casablanca (deep bronze – metallic) and Fulani (deep caramel brown – matte)
And just like that, this week’s makeup stash sneak peak is over.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night 🌞🌜 and that you are in great spirits and health😄🩺
👄Remember, Save a spoon for a bit of lipstick👄