Hey doll hey!! How’s your day/night going? Great I hope. I’m doing well. Another Saturday… a fresh new supply of makeup.
As always I used the Tiny Decisions App for select all of my makeup.
Let’s take a look at what the Tiny Decisions app chose for me this week….
*As always any links provided are simply for the ease of my readers to locate the products I’ve mentioned… they are not affiliate links and I am not working for nor am I linked to any of the brands I speak of… these are my own products that I paid for with my own money. All swatches are done on clean, bare skin with no primer and in 1 pass…. all pictures have been taken with flash to maximize the color pay off*
1. YSL Parisienne ($67.50 for 3 fl oz / 88.72 mL of perfume at Walmart) was released in 2009 and is a musky powdery floral with notes of: Top Notes: Blackberry, Cranberry and Vinyl. Heart Notes: Damask Rose, Violet and Peony and Leather. Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, vetiver and Patchouli.
2. Marc Jacobs Daisy Twinkle ($64.74 for 1.7 fl oz / 50.28 mL of perfume at Walmart) was released in 2017 and is an aquatic fruity floral with notes of: Top Notes: Raspberry and Wild Berries. Heart Notes: Violet and Wild Rose. Base Notes: Whipped cream and Cassis.
3. Versace Red Jeans ($25.10 for 2.5 fl oz / 73.93 mL of perfume at Walmart) was released in 1994 and is a woody sweet floral with notes of: Top Notes: Peach, Apricot, Freesia and Black Currant. Heart Notes: Rose, Violet, Lily-of-the-Valley, Water Lily and Ylang-Ylang. Base Notes: Musk, Vanilla and Sandalwood.
1. Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer ($12 for 1.7 fl oz / 50 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as smooth, hydrate, and prep your skin for makeup with Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer formulated with a natural silicone alternative.
2. Beauty Bakerie Spray Your Grace Setting Spray ($18 for 3.4 fl oz / 100 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as a 360 degree fine mist that helps your makeup stay in place as if it was just applied.
3. Got 2B Glued Spiking Glue ($6.49 for 6 oz / 170 g of product at Ulta) is billed as for hair that ain’t goin’ nowhere. Hold so strong your style will last until your next shampoo. I use it to tame my brow hairs.
4. Makeup Revolution The Mascara Revolution ($10 for 0.5 fl oz / 14.79 g of product on their website) is billed as an hourglass shaped brush that hugs the lash to create a natural curl while the highly pigmented formula adds amazing volume and length that won’t flake or smudge. The rich consistency dries down to leave you with fanned out, defined lashes. No gimmicks, no outlandish claims, no crazy ingredients. Just real results. A great mascara for an excellent price.
5. Juvia’s Place I Prep, I Prime Eye Primer ($12 0.41 fl oz / 12 mL of product at Ulta) in the shade Shade 1 (milky white) is billed as 3 creamy, long wearing shades to help create a weightless and seamless base for eyeshadow applications. It cancels out pigmentation or discoloration, creates a smooth base and intensifies colors.
6. ColourPop Crème Shadow (was $8 for 0.13 oz / 3.6 g of product but is now discontinued) in the shade Bronco (soft warm yellow) is billed as long-wearing, creamy eyeshadows are easy to wear, crease-proof, and water-resistant.
7. Uoma BROW-FRO Baby Hair ($22 for 0.002 oz / 0.057 g of product at Ulta) in the shade 06 (deep drown) is billed as a groovy high precision pencil to draw in brows with micro-thin hair like strokes for the most natural results.
8. Anastasia Beverly Bills Micro-Stroking Detailing Brow Pen ($22 for 0.017 fl oz / 0.503 mL of product at Ulta) in the shade Ebony (black hair with neutral undertones) is billed as a waterproof, superfine-tipped pen ideal for defining brows by micro-stroking with precision application. The sharp, flexible brush tip easily builds dimension and creates a micro-bladed look, mimicking the appearance and texture of natural hair throughout the brow. The formula glides on effortlessly with a featherlight feel and mimics the appearance of natural hair for a fuller-looking finish.
9. L.A. Girl Brow Pomade ($5.99 for 0.27 oz / 7.65 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Dark Brown is billed as a water-resistant, creamy formula that adds definition, while locking brows in place without smudging.
1. E.L.F. Mint Melt Cooling Primer ($8 for 1.01 fl oz / 30 mL of product on their website) is billed as a unique gel texture primer that keeps makeup in place while hydrating your skin with a cooling effect.
2. I Heart Revolution Coconut Dream Hydrating Primer ($8 for 0.91 fl oz / 27 mL of product on their website) is billed as being packed with vitamins C and E and is smooth and lightweight to keep skin soft and moisturized.
3. No. 7 Protect & Perfect ADVANCED All in One Foundation ($15.99 for 1 fl oz / 30 mL of product on their website) in the shade Calico (the second lightest shade) is billed as a revolutionary multi-tasking all in one foundation that instantly perfects the appearance of skin, concealing blemishes and blurring the appearance of lines, wrinkles and pores while providing 24 hour hydration.
4. Juvia’s Place Shade Stick ($16 but on sale for $8 on their website for 0.34 oz / 9.76 g of product on their website) in the shade Luxor (light with neutral undertones) the multipurpose, foundation stick that works as a triple threat–lightweight foundation stick, concealer stick and the best contour stick, too. Formulated to feel like your own skin, these creamy, long-lasting foundation sticks are available in 30 shades ranging from deep nude to rich chocolate, making it the best natural foundation for your most sultry and sexy makeup looks. This full coverage formula is infused with shea butter and oil-controlling ingredients to aid in a long wear time while providing radiance to skin. Paraben-free; phthalate-free; sulfate-free; gluten-free
5. Pixi by Petra Correction Concentrate ($12 for 0.1 fl oz / 3 g of product on their website) in the shade Brightening Peach is billed as a highly pigmented concealer that instantly erases darkness, softens and blurs lines.
6. BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer (discontinued but there is 0.18 fl oz / 5.32 mL) in the shade Porcelain.
7. SOL Body Face & Body Bronzing Balm ($15 for 1 .1 oz / 31 g of product on the ColourPop website) in the shade Deep Dark is billed as a bronzing balm that instantly delivers that sun-kissed just back from vacay look.
8. Flower Beauty Pore Perfect Stick Foundation (discontinued) in the shade Mocha #50.
9. Flower Beauty Day Glow Highlighting Glaze ($10.99 for 0.12 oz / 3.4 g at Ulta) in the shade Stunner is billed as a lightweight, cream highlighter that diffuses light for a natural-looking, lit-from-within glow.
10. E.L.F. Putty Blush ($6 for 0.35 oz / 9.92 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Tahiti is billed as a highly pigmented, creamy formula, velvety, lightweight putty blush that melts into your skin.
1. BECCA Undereye Brightening Setting Powder (discontinued but has 0.95 oz / 2.7 g of product).
2. Makeup Revolution Loose Baking Powder ($8 for 1.12 oz / 32 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Translucent (for all skin tones) is billed as a favorite for prolonging the wear of makeup, banishing shine, brightening and balancing skin tone.
3. Flower Beauty Light Illusion Perfecting Powder ($14.29 for 0.3 oz / 8.5 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Beige L4 M1 (light skin with neutral undertones) is billed as soft-focus innovation to pressed powder form, delivering a gorgeous glow and a flawless finish.
4. BH Cosmetics Tanned in Tulum – 6 Color Bronzer & Highlighter Palette ($17 for 0.84 oz / 23.8 g of total product at Ulta making it 0.14 oz / 3.97 g and $2.83 per shade) in the shade Ruinas is billed as perfect for every skin tone, these multi-dimensional matte & shimmer shades that leave behind a bronzed glow that stays fresh through a day of going off the grid in the jungle beachscape.
5. Makeup Revolution Blusher Reloaded ($7 for 0.26 oz / 7.5 g on their website) in the shade Lovestruck (candy pop pink) is billed as pressed sheer velvet powder blush.
6. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Mini ($24 for 0.04 oz / 1.3 g of product at Sephora) in the shade Defused Heat (vibrant poppy) is billed as
7. Makeup Revolution Highlighter Reloaded ($7 for 0.35 oz / 9.92 g at Ulta) in the shade Dare to Divulge (rose gold) is billed as the ultimate glow-up.
1. Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette ($25 for 0.028 oz/ 0.8 g per shade at Sephora) is billed as a mini palette of Natasha Denona’s signature pressed pigment eyeshadows in sophisticated neutral shades.
The shades from left to right are: Bronzage (chroma crystal light copper), Quoin (gold), Lumino (pearl), Sienna (matte terra-cotta) and Soil (medium transition nude).
2. ColourPop 5 Pan Palette in Swak ($10 for 0.15 oz / 4.25 total product on their website making it 0.03 oz / 0.85 g and $2 per shade) is billed as a nude pink 5-pan palette that features a mix of sparkling metallics and rich mattes to create the perfect date night look.
The shades from left to right are: Besos (pale gold with pink pinpoints – metallic), Smooch (pinky nude with pink and gold pinpoints – sequin matte), XX (pinky rose gold – metallic), Canoodle (deep rose matte) and Mack (deep red – matte).
3. L.A. Girl Good Times And Tan Lines 16 Color Eyeshadow Palette ($15.99 for 1.23 oz / 34.87 g of total product making it 0.08 oz / 2.18 g and $1 per shade) is billed as a limited-edition Hey Hey Vacay Eyeshadow Palettes from L.A. Girl. Each soft, pigmented shadow gives major vacay vibes with the Good Times And Tan Lines 16 Color Eyeshadow Palette.
From left to right the shades are: Seashells (Icy white with a slight yellow shift – metallic), SPF(vanilla beige – matte), Glowin’ (pale coral with a peach flip – metallic), Sandals (soft coral – matte), Memories (Rose with a slight gold flip – metallic), Bikini (dusty mauve based coral – matte), Heat (bright red based coral – matte), XOXO (peach with a coral flip – metallic), Poolside (sea green – metallic), Take a Dip (teal – matte), Sea Ya (deep turquoise – matte), OG Maui (deep teal with a turquoise flip – metallic), Sunkissed (copper – metallic), Tan Lines (tan – matte), Take Me (deep chocolate brown – metallic) and Tropi-cool (mid-toned red based brown – matte).
4. BH Cosmetics Party in Puerto Rico 16 Color Shadow Palette ($17 for 0.56 oz / 16 g of product on their website making it 0.035 oz/ 1 g and $1.06 per shade) is billed as an array of vibrant oranges and pinks plus smoky hits with intense pigment payoff can keep up with beach and rainforest hopping, wild nightlife and everything in between.
The shades from left to right are: El Yunque (pastel pale peach – matte), Culebrita (bright red based orange – matte), San Juan (burnished gold – metallic), Castillo (burnt terra cotta red – matte), Culebra (bright orange – matte), Cayo Icacos (deep true orange – matte), Rincon (mid toned copper – metallic), Laguna Grande (deep dusty taupe), Cueva Ventana (antique yellow with a slight green cast – metallic), Condado (bright true yellow – metallic), El Morro (true orange – metallic), Vieques (bright raspberry pink metallic), Isla Verde (bright true red – matte), Flamenco (baby pink – matte), Coqui (true red with a coral flip – metallic) and La Fortaleza (antique bronze with a deep brown undertone).
And just like that, this week’s makeup stash sneak peak is over.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night 🌞🌜 and that you are in great spirits and health 😄🩺.
👄Remember, Save a spoon for a bit of lipstick👄.