Hey doll hey! How’s your day/night going? Great I hope. I’m doing pretty great today.
I heard my doorbell ring and went to answer it, to my surprise I had another birthday gift dropped off in the mail to me today! I seriously think this is the last birthday gift. I cried when I opened this one. I feel so blessed to have had such a generous benefactor.
Fenty is one of my top 4 favorite brands…. There’s Juvia’s Place, Huda Beauty, Fenty Beauty and ColourPop. I feel so amazingly blessed with this gift. Truly I do.
Let’s take a closer look at what I received for my birthday….
*As always… All products listed we purchased for me, all links provided are purely for convenience purposes to help you find the product quickly and are in no way affiliate links. The swatches are done on clean bare skin with no primer and are done in 1 swipe and with flash to maximize color payoff *
1. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer ($19, on sale right now for $14.25 for 0.3 fl / 9 ml of product on their website) in the shades: Fussy (shimmering dusty pink), Sweet Mouth (shimmering soft pink) and Cheeky (shimmering bright red orange) are billed as the ultimate gotta-have-it lip gloss with explosive shine that feels as good as it looks—Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb is the essential finishing touch to your Fenty Face.
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Cream Color Drip Lip Cream ($19, on sale right now for $14.25 for 0.3 fl / 9 ml of product on their website) in the shade: Fenty Glow (universal rose nude) is billed as their 1 gloss—now with pure, creamy color and incredible shine. Lips are instantly smoother and more voluminous-looking. *unfortunately I already own this shade so I did not open it, I did ask if it would be ok for me to use it in my up coming give away and I was told absolutely so this is in my give away storage for my future give away*
First Impressions: I don’t really have a first impression as I have already used both formulas. What I will say is, first of all they smell heavenly, like cherry candy. They are super hydrating and not sticky at all. They are longer lasting than most lip glosses on the market. I would give both formulas a solid O+++!!! because they are simply the best formulas.
2. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color ($25, on sale right now for $18.75 for 0.13 fl oz / 4 mL of product on their website) in the shades: Unbutton (peachy nude), Unattached (bright coral), Unlocked (vivid pink) and Uncensored (perfect universal red) are billed as one stroke intensity with a long wear matte finish and an unrivaled precision wand.
First Impressions: These mattes are light weight and more of a comfort matte than a full on matte. They do dry down and remain transfer proof, however the one I tested for this blog post (Unbutton) did not make it through dinner…. I had extra butter on my mash potatoes and that removed most of my lipstick. Still, this lippie lasted through 3 cups of coffee, 4 sparkling waters and bubble gum.
3. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner ($22, on sale for $16.50 for 0.019 fl oz / 0.55 mL of product on their website) in the shades In Big Truffle (satin chocolate brown) and Cuz I’m Black (satin true black) are billed as a hyper-saturated, fade proof, water-resistant liquid eyeliner with an innovative flex tip and easy-grip triangle shape for effortless no-limit lining that lasts.
First Impressions : Both liners are super pigmented, dry down to a demi gloss finish and dry down quickly. There was mild feathering into the fine lines of the back of my hand, that means these may bleed on my lash line. I don’t know if these are water-resistant but they removed easily with oil free micellar water.
4. Fenty by Rihanna Snap Shadows Mix & Match Eyeshadow Palette ($25, on sale for $16.50 for 0.21 oz / 6 g of total product making it 0.035 oz / 1 g and $4.16 per shade, $2.75 on sale per shade) in the color story #3 Deep Neutrals (Spicy Warm Tones) is billed as a game-changing portable mini eyeshadow palette of 6 rich, blendable shades in a range of matte to shimmer finishes: Use ’em solo or snap together any two palettes to double your collection while keeping it perfectly compact—that’s 12 of your fave shades, all in the palm of your hand. There are 4 mattes and 2 metallics.
The shades from left to right are: Nudy Booty (medium chocolate brown – matte), Heaven Cent (copper – metallic), Smash or Pass (reddened bronze – metallic), Fiya Freak (pumpkin – matte), Shots Fired (reddish brown – matte) and No Fudge Given (deep chocolate – matte).
First Impressions: I don’t really have a first impressions for this palette as I already own it, and LOVE IT may I add. This palette will be going into my give away storage for the up coming give away.
5. Fenty by Rihanna Snap Shadows Mix & Match Eyeshadow Palette ($25, on sale for $16.50 for 0.21 oz / 6 g of total product making it 0.035 oz / 1 g and $4.16 per shade, $2.75 on sale per shade) in the color story #7 Cadet (Camo-Inspired Earth Tones) is billed as a game-changing portable mini eyeshadow palette of 6 rich, blendable shades in a range of matte to shimmer finishes: Use ’em solo or snap together any two palettes to double your collection while keeping it perfectly compact—that’s 12 of your fave shades, all in the palm of your hand. There are 4 mattes and 2 metallics.
The shades from left to right are: Money Mission (pale gold – metallic), Take Cover (deep tan – matte), Glammo Camo (blackened olive – matte), Phatigue (deep olive – matte), She Salute (mustard yellow) and Good Cookie (classic bronze).
First Impressions: Whilst I am familiar with the Fenty shadow formula, this color story is new to me. This is a very grungy color story and I am here for it! By accident I was gifted 2 of this palette, so 1 of them will also go into the give away storage for my next give away.
6. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Bomb Posse Meg Mix Match Eyeshadow Palette ($48, on sale for $36 for 0.42 oz / 12 g of total product on their website making it 0.035 oz / 1 g and $4, $3 on sale per shade) is billed as the game-changing snappable eyeshadow palette you know and love now in a limited-edition mega size featuring 12 reimagined nudes—all inspired by our iconic Gloss Bomb shades Fenty Glow, Fu$$y, and Hot Chocolit.
The shades (in quads) are:
The Fussy Quad: Vanilla Cake (pale pink nude – matte), Balla’rina (pale pink with a rose reflect – metallic), Fussy (mid tone rose with hot pink reflect – metallic) and Rock & Roses (deep dusty rose).
The Fenty Glow Quad: Cinna’ Butta (mid toned peach – matte), LA Bronze (bright copper – metallic), Fenty Glow (mid toned copper – metallic) and Bare Bunz (caramel).
The Hot Chocolit Quad: New’d Beach (deep terracotta – matte), Beverly Chillz (copper with a rose gold reflect – metallic), Hot Chocolit (deep chocolate with a copper reflect – metallic) and Get This Bread (deep chocolate brown – matte).
First Impressions: The metallic formula is different in this palette, they are silkier with less texture and are a bit less pigmented than the metallics in the 6 pan palettes. There is no kick back in the pans and the mattes are super creamy.
That completes this birthday haul, swatches and first impressions.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night 🌞🌜and that you are in great spirits and health 😄🩺.
👄Remember, Save a spoon for a bit of lipstick👄.