Hey doll hey! How’s your day/night going? Great I hope. I’m still recovering from the fall I took a few days ago, that’s one of the bad things about have Fibromyalgia… the slightest jolt or trip can cause high pain days for a few days. One time we had a tiny little fender bender, an older lady tapped the back of our car at a red light, I mean literally just a tap and I had pain for 4 days. So imagine how painful falling down after tripping on a concrete garage floor can be.
It’s Friday night as I write this post and that means a fresh new makeup stash box for tomorrow. Since I wasn’t going to play in makeup today I figured I would gather my items for next week today. Also I am starting a new series on my blog that goes hand in hand with my stash box series… I know I decluttered in January but I have accumulated a heap of new makeup since then and so I decided starting October I would go through my makeup each week, via my stash box, and declutter the items that just do not wow me. If the item doesn’t bring me joy or surprise me in a good way I will declutter it from my collection. I will either donate it to a local woman’s shelter (if the items are in pristine condition), add it to my shop at home storage box (this is a storage unit I have that allows my nieces and sister in law to come over and shop that box for things they would like), or if it’s expired or it really beat up then I will get rid of them. As a result I will have 2 of everything and 4 Eyeshadow palettes every week to help me get through my collection as quickly as I can. In some cases I don’t have enough products for a category so I will not be decluttering from that category, in other cases I have added an item to the category because they are new and I would like to test them out. I will do a post at the end of each month with all the items that I decluttered through out the month.
I plan to go on a very low buy for at least 3 months (so through the end of the year), choosing only to purchase things I’ve run out of and a few odds and ends here and there. I will not be purchasing any large orders until I can get through all of the makeup in my collection and have decluttered what it’s my absolute can not live without products.
As always I used the Tiny Decisions App for select all of my makeup.
*As always any links provided are simply for the ease of my readers to locate the products I’ve mentioned… they are not affiliate links and I am not working for nor am I linked to any of the brands I speak of… these are my own products that I paid for with my own money. All swatches are done on clean, bare skin with no primer and in 1 pass…. all pictures have been taken with flash to maximize the color pay off*
The Helper Items:
1. Beauty Bakerie Spray Your Grace Setting Spray ($18 for 3.4 fl oz / 100.55 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as a 360 degree fine mist that helps your makeup stay in place as if it was just applied. It claims to be infused with a unique blend of Aloe and Ginger extract, working to keep skin looking smooth and filtered with its anti-aging properties, weightless, it is also designed to prime with a hint of vanilla.
2. Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer ($12 for 1.7 fl oz / 50 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as smooth, hydrate, and prep your skin for makeup with Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer formulated with a natural silicone alternative.
3. Got 2 B Glued Spiking Glue ($6.49 for 6 oz / 170 g of product at Ulta) is billed as for hair that ain’t goin’ nowhere. Hold so strong your style will last until your next shampoo.
4. Inglot Duraline ($18 for 0.30 fl oz / 9 mL of product on their website) is billed as a transparent liquid can be mixed with any makeup product to prolong its durability and to transform it into a waterproof formulation. A drop of Duraline will enhance its color and make the product last longer and can easily transform any eye shadow into a liquid eyeliner. The product makes the application of loose eye shadows easier, simultaneously enhancing the color. It also quickly and effectively restores the right consistency of brow or gel eyeliner.
The Lash and Brow Products:
1. Flower Beauty Lash Warrior Mascara ($10.49 for 0.35 oz / 9.92 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Fiercest Black is billed as fierce, clump-free lashes with full-blown volume and unimaginable definition.
2. Makeup Revolution The Mascara Revolution ($10 for 0.5 oz / 14.17 g of product on their website) is billed as a hourglass shaped brush that hugs the lash to create a natural curl while the highly pigmented formula adds amazing volume and length that won’t flake or smudge. The rich consistency dries down to leave you with fanned out, defined lashes. No gimmicks, no outlandish claims, no crazy ingredients. Just real results.
3. Huda Beauty #BombBrows Microshade Brow Pencil ($17 for 0.0008 oz / 0.023 g of product at Sephora) in the shade #7 Black Brown (Huda’s shade, black hair with warm undertones) is billed as an ultra-fine, retractable brow pencil to define, shape, and fill brows — twist until product is just visible and use tiny hair-like strokes to get micro-blade-worthy results. This pencil comes in 8 shades.
4. NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Waterproof Eyebrow Pen ($11 for 0.03 fl oz / 0.89 mL of product at Ulta) in the shade Espresso is billed as a lifted eyebrow look, in a pen with NYX Professional Makeup Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen! This longwear, waterproof brow pen provides transfer-resistant 16 hour wear. This pen comes in 10 shades.
5. Makeup Revolution Brow Pomade ($9 for 0.08 oz / 2.28 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Dark Brown is billed as completely smudge-proof, Revolution’s Brow Pomade is perfect for coloring and defining flawless brows. This pomade comes in 2 shades.
6. Benefit Cosmetics POWmade Waterproof Brow Pomade ($20 for 0.17 oz / 4.82 g of product at Ulta) in the shade #5 (warm black brown) is billed as a full-pigment brow pomade. This pomade comes in 8 shades.
- I will only be testing this pomade out… it wont be used for the full week.
7. Ardell Double Up Wispies ($5.99 per pair at Ulta).
8. KoKo Lashes ($7.99 on the Lady Moss website) in the style Queen B.
9. Vintage Vanity Cosmetics Lashes ($9 per pair on their website) in the style Diahann.
1. Armani Code For Women Eau de Parfum ($50 for 1 fl oz / 30 mL, $72 for 1.7 fl oz / 50.28 mL of product at Ulta) was released in 2006 and is a woody floral with scent notes of:
Top Notes: Jasmine, Bitter Orange, Sambac and Italian Orange.
Heart Notes: Orange and Ginger.
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Vanilla and Honey
2. Burberry Brit for Her Eau de Parfum ($85 for 1.7 fl oz / 50.28 mL of product at Ulta) was released in 2003 and is a powdery sweet floral with scent notes of:
Top Notes: Italian Line, Crisp Green Almond and Pear.
Heart Notes: Candied Almond and Peony.
Base Notes: Mahogany, Amber, Vanilla and Tonka Bean.
3. Elizabeth Arden Red Door Revealed ($35.61 for 3.4 fl oz / 100.55 mL at Walmart) was released and is a powdery crisp floral with scent notes of:
Top Notes: Green Coral Orchid, Pink Peony and Pear.
Heart Notes: Bulgarian Rose, Lily, Mackay Orchid, Plum, Tiare Flower, Yellow Champaca and Orange Blossom.
Base Notes: Musk, Guaiac Wood, Black Amber and Oakmoss.
The Cream Complexion Products:
A) The Primers:
1. E.L.F. Jelly Pop Dew Primer ($10 for 1.01 fl oz / 29.87 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as the ultimate glow-up, a gentle exfoliant that works to shed layers of dry skin buildup and restore your radiant, youthful complexion.
2. BECCA Backlight Priming Filter (no longer in production).
B) The Foundations:
3. Milk Makeup Blur Liquid Matte Foundation ($40 for 1 fl oz / 30 mL of product at Sephora) in the shade Ivory (fair with neutral to yellow undertones) is billed as an ultra-weightless, matte full-coverage foundation with an oil-free, silicone-free formula that lets skin breathe. This foundation comes in 21 shades.
4. L’Oréal Infallible Fresh Wear 24HR Foundation ($14.99 for 1 fl oz / 30 mL of product at Ulta) in the shade #420 True Beige is billed as the most lightweight, breathable, longwear foundation. Defies transfer hour after hour with a natural finish and buildable coverage. This foundation comes in 40 shades.
5. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Liquid Foundation ($36 for 1.08 fl oz / 32 mL of product at Sephora) in the shade #120 (fair skin with neutral undertones) is billed as a soft matte, long-wear foundation with buildable, medium-to-full coverage. This foundation comes in 50 shades.
- I will only be testing this pomade out… it wont be used for the full week.
C) The Cream Contours:
6. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Matte Contour Skinstick ($26 for 0.25 oz / 7.10 g at Sephora) in the shade Amber (cool undertone contour) is billed as a magnetized contour stick in a medium coverage, longwear, light-as-air matte formula in a range of shades for all skin tones. This contour stick comes in 7 shades.
7. SOL Body Face & Bronzing Balm ($15 for 1.01 oz / 31 g) in the shade Deep Dark is billed as instantly delivers that sun-kissed just back from vacay look. This bronzer comes in 7 shades.
D) The Cream Bronzers:
8. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer ($32 for 0.22 oz / 6.23 g of product at Sephora) in the shade #05 Teddy (tan skin tones) is billed as a light-as-air, non-greasy cream bronzer that effortlessly melts into skin for a natural-looking bronze or soft contour — in a range of no-fuss shades for all skin tones. This bronzer comes in 7 shades.
9. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Matte Contour Skinstick ($26 for 0.25 oz / 7.10 g at Sephora) in the shade Mocha (contour for light medium skin tones, cool undertone) is billed as a magnetized contour stick in a medium coverage, longwear, light-as-air matte formula in a range of shades for all skin tones. This contour stick comes in 7 shades.
E) The Cream Highlighters:
10. E.L.F. Liquid Highlighter ($4 on their website) there is no shade name and is billed as a liquid highlighter with illuminating pigments that add light to the face for a glowing, dewy looking complexion. These liquid illuminator drops can be used for strobing and highlighting to create a glowing look. Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E. Ideal for all skin tones
11. Huda Beauty NYMPH Not Your Mama’s Panty Hose All Over Body Highlighter ($49 for 1.85 fl oz / 55 mL of product at Sephora) in the shade Luna (white/gold with hints of rose gold and silver) is billed as an all-over face and body highlighter designed to give you radiant-looking skin that glows. This highlighter comes in 3 shades.
12. Tarte Shape Tape Glow Wand ($27 for 0.2 oz / 5.67 g of product at Ulta) in the shade A Light (opal glow) is billed as a candle-lit glow with Tarte’s award-winning Shape Tape Glow Wand. It claims to have Porcelain flower: Helps soothe & illuminate Mango butter: Moisturizes, conditions & protects against free radical damage Shea butter: Moisturizes & nourishes Licorice root: Helps brighten the appearance of dark circles & color corrects Mineral pigments: Soothe & soften skin Diamond powder: Helps blur imperfections. This highlighter comes in 8 shades.
- Not an item that is on the chopping block, I just really love this product.
F) The Under Eye Products:
13. LA Girl HD Pro Corrector Concealer ($4.99 for 0.28 oz / 7.94 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Peach (HD Pro Corrector Concealer) is billed as camouflage blemishes, correct color, or highlight & contour with L.A Girl HD Pro Concealer. This lightweight formula provides buildable, long-wearing coverage. This corrector comes in 10 shades.
14. Uoma Stay Woke Luminous Brightening Concealer ($25 for 0.17 oz / 4.82 g of product at Ulta) in the shade White Pearl T2 (very fair skin) is billed as your solution to a flawless complexion with the UOMA Beauty Stay Woke Luminous Brightening Concealer. It goes on seamlessly to instantly conceal discoloration and dark under eye circles. The luxuriously creamy texture feels lightweight while also delivering full coverage to instantly conceal. This concealer comes in 20 shades.
15. Juvia’s Place I Am Magic Concealer ($14 for 0.34 oz / 9.64 g of product at Ulta) in the shade #23 (fair skin neutral undertones) is billed as a weightless full coverage concealer formulated to be the best full coverage concealer, great for all skin types and skin tones that is sweat and water proof. This concealer comes in 24 shades.
F) The Cream Blushes:
16. NYX Sweet Cheeks Soft Cheek Tint Blush ($9 for 0.40 fl oz / 12 mL of product at Ulta) in the shade Coralicious (coral) is billed as this buildable cream blush is lightweight & blendable leaving a soft flush of color. This blush comes in 6 shades.
17. Revolution Pro Blush & Lift Liquid Blusher ($10 for 0.2 fl oz / 5.8 mL of product on their website) in the shade Peaches is billed as being infused with iced wine extract, this unique liquid blush gives the cheeks a gorgeous soft wash of colour whilst giving an instant lifting effect to the cheeks. This blush comes in 3 colors.
The Powder Complexion Products:
A) The Loose Powders:
1. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder ($32 for 0.98 oz / 28 g of product at Sephora) in the shade Butter (fair to medium skin tones) is billed as a superfine, weightless, loose setting powder in eight sheer shades to perfect and extend makeup wear for a filtered, photo-ready finish on lock. This loose powder comes in 8 shades.
2. Milani Make It Last Setting Powder ($10.99 for 0.14 oz / 3.97 g of product at Ulta) in the shade #01 Translucent (light to medium) is billed as an ultra-fine translucent loose powder that sets and extends makeup wear with a soft-focus finish. This loose powder comes in 4 shades.
B) The Pressed Powders:
3. Wet n Wild Photo Focus Pressed Powder ( I believe this one has been discontinued) in the shade Neutral Beige.
4. Physicians Formula Setting the Tone Finishing Powder SPF 20 ($14.99 for 0.35 oz / 9.92 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Light is billed as a lightweight, breathable, translucent finishing powder that blurs, protects, and perfects. This pressed powder is only offered in the shade Light.
C) The Powder Bronzers:
5. Benefit Cosmetics Babes on Board Face Palette (was limited edition) but I am only using the Hoola Bronzer ($30 for 0.28 oz / 8 g of product at Ulta) in the Original shade is billed as a healthy, natural looking “tan” year-round. This bronzer comes in 4 shades.
6. MAC Bronzing Powder ($30 for 0.3 oz / 10 g of product on their website) in the shade Matte Bronze (bare shoulders bronze) is billed as a powder that gives skin sheer, natural colour and bronzes the face. This bronzer comes in 4 shades.
D) The Powder Highlighters:
7. BH Cosmetics Glowing in Greece 6 Pan Palette ($17 for 0.75 oz / 21.5 g on their website making 0.125 oz / 3.58 g and $2.83 per shade) in the shade Athens (pale gold) is billed as light up your features like a sun-kissed goddess with Glowing in Greece. The vegan, pigment-rich matte plus shimmer shades blend seamlessly into any skin tone for a radiant effect on cheekbones, inner eye corners, bridge of nose and cupid’s bow. Wear alone for a natural flush or layer for a coveted high-shine Grecian glow.
8. Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder ($5.99 for 0.19 oz / 5.9 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Blossom Glow (pearly pink) is billed as an ultra pearly finish in an easy to blend formula with high pigmentation. This highlighter comes in 4 shades.
E) The Powder Blushes:
9. Makeup Revolution Blusher Reloaded ($7 for 0.26 oz / 7.5 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Pink Lady (classic true pink) is billed as a pressed sheer velvet powder. This blush comes in 3 shades at Ulta and 9 on the Makeup Revolution website.
10. BECCA Blush (no longer in production) in the shade Flowerchild (coral pearl).
The Eyeshadow Palettes:
1. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Snap Shadow Mix & Match Palette ($25 for 0.21 oz / 6 g of total product on their website making it 0.035 oz / 1 g and $4.17 per shade) in the limited edition color story #10 Money (striking pops of green) is billed as a game-changing portable mini eyeshadow palette of 6 rich, blendable shades in a range of matte to shimmer finishes: Use ’em solo or snap together any two palettes to double your collection while keeping it perfectly compact—that’s 12 of your fave shades, all in the palm of your hand.
The shades from left to right are: Phat Pockets (Cool Toned Medium Green with a blue/green pearl – metallic), Need Receipts (pale green with a light peach pearl – metallic), Thyme is Money (warm toned yellow based khaki green – matte), RubbaBandz (warm toned slight red based brown – matte), Direct Deposit (warm toned medium green with blue and rust pearl – metallic) and Flash Money (mid toned bright yellow gold – metallic).
2. BH Cosmetics Trendy in Tokyo 16 Pan Palette ($17 for 0.56 oz / 16 g of total product on their website making it 0.0175 oz / 1 g and $1.06 per shade) is billed as a striking kaleidoscope of buttery smooth mattes and lustrous shimmers in bold, bright hues inspired by the chic neon-lit metropolis, the avant-garde style of Japan’s capital city. This palette has 6 metallics and 10 matte shades.
The shades from left to right are: Blossom (bubble gum pink – matte), Trendsetter (coral – matte), Lively (sea blue – metallic), Fortune (soft blue – matte), Anime (bright pink – metallic), Fashion (striking red – matte), Bamboo (grass green – matte), Electric (electric blue – matte), Emoji (bright pink – matte), Sushi (hot orange – matte), Wasabi (acid green – metallic), Saki (true purple – metallic), Mt. Fuji (berry purple – metallic), Karaoke (sunshine yellow – matte), Tempura (canary yellow – matte) and Kyoto (true purple – matte).
3. L.A.Girl Desert Dream Eyeshadow Palette – Mainstage ($15.99 for 35 g/ 1.23 oz of total product, making it $0.99 a shade at Ulta) is billed as a 16 color eyeshadow palettes are headlining the show with bright and bold colors for our baddies who love to do the most. If you vibe with the warm tones like soft coral, pops of yellow, and gold shimmer eyeshadows (think flower crown queen of the festival), then the V.I.P. palette is where we’d find you. Maybe the edgy look is more your flex, with blazing greens, and daring blues (you know, the person at the show turning heads wherever they walk), then the Main Stage palette is where we’ll meet you. Put these two together and you have the full spectrum of pigmented, rainbow eyeshadows to create the next viral makeup look.
The shades from left to right are: Line Up (Icy Blue with silver flip – metallic), Thirsty (Light periwinkle – metallic), Light Show (light grey blue with a coral flip – metallic), Viral (true coral – metallic), Wrist Band (pastel green – matte), Sky High (pastel blue – matte), Ferris Wheel (pastel dust purple – matte), Flex (dusty berry – matte), SSS (neon green- matte), Head Liner (neon blue – matte), Merch (deep purple – metallic), AYYY (deep berry – metallic), Shuffle (lime green – metallic), Backstage (deep blackened sapphire – metallic), All Nighter (deep blackened purple – metallic) and Black Out (dusty black – matte).
4. LA Girl 16 Color Mastery Eyeshadow Palette ($15.99 for 1.23 total ounces of product at Ulta making it $0.99 and 0.077 ounces per shade )is billed as 16 highly pigmented & blendable shades. From vibrant shimmers to bold mattes. Including nude & vibrant shades, create endless & versatile artistry & everyday looks. Mirror included.
The shades from left to right and up and down are: Aficionado (ballet pink – matte), Boss (warm taupe – metallic), Skills (light nude – matte), Profesh (peachy pink – shimmer), Lovely (dark rose – matte), Conquer (peachy pink – matte), Fan Girl (rose gold – metallic), Devotee (warm brown – matte), Expert (green brown shimmer), Proper (soft orange – matte), Pretty (berry purple – matte), Maven (dark mauve – matte), Polished (dark pink – metallic), Aces (berry purple – metallic), Guru (rich burgundy – metallic) and Dapper (aubergine – matte).
This week’s makeup stash box is complete….
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night 🌞🌜& that you are in great spirits and health 😄🩺.
👄Remember, Save a spoon for a bit of lipstick.👄