Hey doll hey, how’s your day/night going? Great I hope… I’m felling a bit crummy today so I am not playing with makeup today… however, I did set up the next week’s makeup stash box so I figured I’d get the post ready for tomorrow.
Let’s take a look at what the Tiny Decisions App chose for this week’s stash box….
*As always any links provided are simply for the ease of my readers to locate the products I’ve mentioned… they are not affiliate links and I am not working for nor am I linked to any of the brands I speak of… these are my own products that I paid for with my own money. All swatches are done on clean, bare skin with no primer and in 1 pass…. all pictures have been taken with flash to maximize the color pay off*
1. SOL Cheirosa ’62 Eau de Parfum ($78 for 1.7 fl oz / 50 mL, $26 for 0.27 fl oz / 8 mL rollerball at Sephora) was released in 2020 and is a warm, sweet scent with notes of:
Top Notes: Pistachio and Almond.
Heart Notes: Heliotrope and Jasmine;
Base Notes: Caramel, Vanilla, Salt and Sandalwood.
2. Liz Claiborne Realities ($19.98 for 3.4 fl oz / 100.55 mL of product at Walmart) was released in 1990 and is a woodsy floral scent with notes of:
Top Notes: Chamomile, Sage, Osmanthus and Bergamot.
Heart Notes: Lily, Bulgarian Rose, Carnation, Freesia and Jasmine.
Base Notes: Peach, Sandalwood, Amber and Vanilla.
3. Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum ($96 for 3.4 fl oz / 100.55 mL of product at Ulta) was released in 2006 and is a sweet fruity floral scent with notes of :
Top Notes: Watermelon, Passionfruit, Hyacinth, Green Apple, Marigold, Green Leaves and Mandarin Orange.
Heart Notes: Tuberose, Lily and Rose Hip.
Base Notes: Crème Brulee, Caramel, Vanilla, Patchouli and Precious Woods.
1. Got 2B Glued Spiking Glue ($6.49 for 6 oz / 170 g of product at Ulta) is billed as for hair that ain’t goin’ nowhere. Hold so strong your style will last until your next shampoo and claims to be water resistant.
2. Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer ($12 for 1.7 fl oz / 50 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as being formulated with a natural silicone alternative, naturally derived alternative to silicone helps smooth skin texture and plump up fine lines with a lightweight, breathable feel. Macadamia seed oil nourishes and promotes skin cell regeneration. Shea butter helps soothe and heal skin with antioxidant vitamin E. Shea butter helps soothe and heal skin with antioxidant vitamin E.
3. Ardell Duo Brush-On Adhesive With Vitamins ($6.49 for 0.18 oz / 5 g of product at Ulta) is billed as an ultra-thin brush, precise, quick application of strip and individual lashes. Latex-free formula.
4. Inglot Duraline ($18 for 0.30 fl oz / 9 mL of product on their website) is billed as a transparent liquid that can be mixed with any makeup product to prolong its durability and to transform it into a waterproof formulation. A drop of Duraline will enhance its color and make the product last longer and can easily transform any eye shadow into a liquid eyeliner. The product makes the application of loose eye shadows easier, simultaneously enhancing the color. It also quickly and effectively restores the right consistency of brow or gel eyeliner.
5. P. Louise Primer & Base ($14 for 0.507 fl oz / 15 mL of product on their website) in the shade Rumour 0.5 (pale nude) is billed as a revolutionary formula designed to help simplify blending by enhancing product build-up and intensifying shadows to make them pop and can be used to: – Cut the crease – Prime the lid – Carve the brow – Brighten up your under-eye – In the waterline – As lip and body art.
6. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna What it Dew Makeup Refreshing Spray ($18 for 1.35 fl oz / 40 mL and $30 for 3.4 fl oz / 100 mL of product at Sephora) is billed as a hydrating mist that can be used under makeup for foundation prep or over makeup to revitalize and refresh skin throughout the day.
7. KoKo Lashes ($7.99 on the Lady Moss website) in the style Queen B.
8. Vintage Vanity Cosmetics Lashes ($9 per pair on their website) in the style Diahann.
9. Mikayla x Glamlite 3D Faux Lashes ($12 per pair on their website) in the style Brand New is billed as a voluminous lash delivering a glamorous doll-eye look designed to open up the eyes.
The Brow and Lash Products:
1. ColourPop BFF Mascara ($9 for 0.24 oz / 7 g of product on their website) in the shade Black on Black is billed as a mascara that instantly volumizes, lifts, and lengthens lashes.
2. ColourPop Act Natural Mascara ($9 for 0.30 oz / 8.4 g of product on their website) in the shade Brown is billed as a defining mascara that gives your natural lashes a boost.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade ($21 for 0.14 oz / 3.97 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Ebony (black hair/warm under tones) is billed as a highly pigmented brow gel featuring a long-lasting, waterproof formula for creating fuller-looking, defined brows. The unique formula adheres to brow hairs, builds the appearance of fullness, and dries down to a seamless matte finish.
4. LA Girl Shady Slim Brow Pencil ($5.99 for 0.003 oz / 0.085 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Blackest Brown (the deepest shade) is billed as a super skinny tip and built-in spoolie to create natural hair-like strokes to shape and fill your brows.
5. Milani Weekend Brow Pen ($8.99 for 0.03 fl oz / 0.89 mL of product at Ulta) in the shade Espresso (the deepest shade) is billed as that perfect, woke-up-like-this full brow. Precision brush tip and superfine pigments create a natural hair-like finish.
The Cream Complexion Products:
A.) The Primers:
1. Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Illuminating Primer ($26 for 0.94 fl oz / 28 mL and $14 for 0.5 fl oz / 15 mL of product at Sephora) is billed as a weightless, silicone-free, gel primer enriched with ultra-fine pearls for a lit-from-within glow.
2. Makeup Forever Step 1 Primer Pore Minimizer ($37 for 1 fl oz / 30 mL of product at Sephora) is billed as a smoothing makeup primer that visibly reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines for a smooth texture and blurred finish.
B.) The Contour Products:
1. NYX Wonder Stick ($12 for 0.28 oz / 7.94 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Deep is billed as an all-purpose highlight & contour stick conceals, highlights & contours with ease for a naturally sculpted look.
2. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer ($32 for 0.22 oz / 6.23 g of product at Sephora) in the shade Amber (cool contour for fair skin) is billed as a light-as-air, non-greasy cream bronzer that effortlessly melts into skin for a natural-looking bronze or soft contour—in a range of no-fuss shades for all skin tones.
C.) The Foundations:
1. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Hydrating Longwear Foundation ($36 for 1.08 fl oz / 32 mL of product at Sephora) in the shade #120 (light with neutral undertones) is billed as a hydrating, natural finish foundation that delivers comfortable, long-wear in medium-to-full coverage perfect for normal to dry skin.
2. Uoma Beauty Say What?! Foundation ($39 for 1 fl oz / 30 mL of product at Ulta) in the shade Fair Lady T2C (fair skin with cool undertones) is billed as being available in 6 custom formulas across 51 shades. This weightless, long lasting, adjustable coverage, vibrant matte yet hydrating formula is infused with biomimicry pigments that thinks like your skin to give that flawless finish and blurred effect.
D.) The Highlighters:
1. bareMinerals Bare Pro Glow Liquid Highlighter ($29 for 0.47 fl oz / 14 mL of product on their website) in the shade Free (champagne) is billed as a versatile formula provides a natural-looking luminosity when worn as highlighter makeup, and can be mixed into your favorite liquid foundation, tinted moisturizer or skincare products to add a customized level of glow to your entire face.
2. Merit Day Glow Highlighting Balm ($30 for 0.14 oz / 4 g of product at Sephora) in the shade Bounce (rose gold) is billed as a translucent, moisturizing highlighter—made for daytime wear—that illuminates your skin, imparting a dewy, balmy sheen with zero sparkle.
E.) The Bronzers:
1. E.L.F. Putty Bronzer ($6 for 0.35 oz / 9.92 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Sun Kissed (the 3rd shade) is billed as a unique putty-to-powder bronzer that delivers highly pigmented, buildable color for a natural sun-kissed glow
2. Makeup Revolution Fast Base Stick Foundation ($9 for 0.21 oz / 5.95 g of product at Ulta) in the shade F13 (dark skin warm undertones) is billed as a stick foundation that quickly perfects, contours and highlights your complexion.
E.) The Blushes:
1. NARS Liquid Blush ($30 for 0.5 fl oz / 15 mL of product at Sephora) in the shade Torrid (warm coral with golden shimmer) is billed as a highly pigmented liquid blush that brings a flush of natural-looking color to all skin tones.
2. ColourPop Cheek Dew Serum Blush ($7 for 0.48 fl oz / 14.20 mL of product on their website) in the shade Hibiscus (bright warm coral) is billed as a lightweight, mistake-proof liquid blush that blends into skin like a dream with customizable coverage to create the perfect flush of dewy, healthy-looking color.
F.) The Color Correctors:
- This corrector is not up for declutter consideration, I just wanted to test it out.
1. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Bright Fix Eye Brightener Concealer ($25 for 0.33 fl oz / 10 mL of product at Sephora) in the shade 01 Rose Quartz (cool pink for fair skin tones) is billed as an undereye brightener that hydrates, brightens, and conceals with sheer to buildable coverage—Delivering a no-makeup makeup effect and longwear formula.
2. Tarte Colored Clay CC Undereye Corrector ($25 for 0.08 oz / 2.26 g of product at Sephora) in the shade Light Medium is billed as a multitasking, full coverage CC that supports the coverage of under-eye discolorations and dark circles.
G.) The Concealers:
1. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Longwear Liquid Concealer ($26 for 0.27 fl oz / 8 mL of product at Sephora) in the shade #110 (cool pink undertones for fair skin) is billed as a creamy, long-wear, crease-proof liquid concealer with light-as-air, medium-to-full coverage that brightens under-eyes and conceals blemishes and redness.
2. Wet n Wild MegaLast Incognito All-Day Full Coverage Concealer ($4.99 for 0.18 fl oz / 5.32 mL of product at Ulta) in the shade Fair Beige (the lightest shade) is billed as all-day wear and buildable, matte, medium-to-full coverage.
The Powder Complexion Products:
A.) The Loose Powders:
1. L’Oréal Infallible Tinted Loose Setting Powder ($6.49 for 0.28 oz / 7.94 g of product at Sephora) in the shade Translucent Light is billed as having up to 24 hour glow finish, medium-coverage foundation.
2. Huda Beauty Easy Bake Loose Baking & Setting Powder ($34 for 0.71 oz / 20 g of product at Sephora) in the shade Cupcake (fair to light skin tones. pink undertones brighten and disguise under-eye darkness) is billed as an easy-to-use loose powder, perfectly curated for all skin tones to create an airbrushed, long-lasting complexion, blur the appearance of pores and fine lines, and hold makeup in place all day long.
3. BECCA Under Eye Brightening Setting Powder (no longer available 0.09 oz / 2.55 g of product)
B.) The Bronzers:
1. Beauty Bakerie Neapolitan Bar ($18 for 0.39 oz / 11.07 g of total product at Ulta making it $6 and 0.13 oz / 3.69 per shade) is billed as three new, universal shades of blush, bronzer, and highlighter in a pocket-sized palette.
2. BH Cosmetics Tanned in Tulum – 6 Color Bronzer & Highlighter Palette ($17 for 0.84 oz / 23.81 oz of total product at Ulta making it 0.14 oz / 7.94 g and $2.83 per shade) in the shade Gran Cenote (the deepest shade of the palette) is billed as perfect for every skin tone, these multi-dimensional matte & shimmer shades that leave behind a bronzed glow that stays fresh through a day of going off the grid in the jungle beachscape.
C.) The Blushes:
1. Makeup Revolution Blusher Reloaded ($7 for 0.26 oz / 7.37 g of product on their website) in the shade Peaches & Cream (pale peach) is billed as a pressed sheer velvet powder blusher.
2. ColourPop x Mulan Pressed Blush (was limited edition) in the shade Good Luck Charm Blush (deep terracotta).
D.) The Highlighters:
1. Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder ($5.99 for 0.19 oz / 5.39 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Precious Petals (peachy champagne) is billed as ultra-pearly finish, easy-to-blend formula and silky smooth, highly-pigmented powder gives an all over glow.
2. I Heart Revolution x Disney Story Book Highlighter ($10 for 5.8g / 0.2 oz on their website)in the shade Belle (champagne gold ) is billed as express your inner princess. It’s your time to shine!
E.) The Pressed Powders:
1. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder ($45 for 0.28 oz / 7.93 g of product at Sephora) in the shade 2 Medium is billed as an ultra-fine setting powder that blurs imperfections and visibly reduces shine.
2. MAC Pressed Blotting Powder ($30 for 0.423 oz / 12 g of product on their website) in the shade Medium is billed as a pressed powder that adds minimal colour and texture and offers a very sheer finish.
The Eyeshadow Palettes:
- This palette is not up for declutter consideration I only want to test it out.
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Jackie Aina Palette ($45, on sale for $31.50 for 0.28 oz / 9.8 g of total product making it 0.02 oz / 0.7 g of product and $3.21 at retail price / $2.25 at sale price per shade on their website) is billed as a limited-edition palette created in collaboration with influencer Jackie Aina, featuring Jackie’s must-have eyeshadow and pressed pigment shades for straight-up gorgeous looks. There are 8 metallics, 3 pressed pigment mattes and 3 standard mattes.
The shades from left to right are: Soleil (Metallic soft peach with a gold shift) Supreme (Matte rosy pink pressed pigment)* Pinker (Matte mid-tone cool plum pressed pigment)* Big wig (Matte rich purple pressed pigment)* Dwollahs (Metallic golden olive) Credit (Deep matte plum brown) Lituation (Metallic deep taupe with a violet shift) Zamn (Sparkling rose gold) Wiggalese (Metallic cranberry red) Shookington (Metallic violet with a blue shift) Trust Issues (Sparkling white gold) Edges (Matte deep peach) Sponsored (Metallic chocolate with a teal shift) and Ginger (Matte caramel brown).
2. Jacy Cosmetics Vintage Rose 30 Pan Palette ($39.99 for 0.21 oz / 66 g of total product on their website making it 0.007 oz / 2.2 g and $1.33 per shade). You get 15 matte shades, 12 metallic shades, 2 duo chrome shades and 1 pressed glitter. The formula on this palette is just as amazing as the Neon palette. The pigmentation on this palette is softer than the Neon palette but this gives the palette a more romantic feel. The color story is stunning and every shade is creamy and perfect.
The shades from left to right and top swatch picture to bottom swatch picture: Porcelain (dusty white – matte), Vintage (antique rose – matte), Blossom (deep mauve – matte), Pansy (copper- metallic), 1900 (deep sage green – metallic), 18K (clear base with gold glitter and a blue, pink, coral flip – pressed glitter), Mauve (soft pale mauve – matte), 1920 (light orange based tan – matte), Carnation (light lavender – metallic), Garden (antique bronze – metallic), Olive (mid toned olive – matte), Orchid (pink based purple – metallic), Lace (icy white with a slight peach flip – metallic), Petals (coral – metallic), Taupe (deep red based taupe – matte), Roses (bright pink – matte), Tea (bright yellow gold – metallic), Passion (deep berry – metallic), Elegance (pale peach based tan – matte), Coral (soft coral – matte), Blue Vintage (turquoise – metallic), Dream (pink and peach duo chrome), Marigold (true marigold – matte), Tan (deep reddish brown – matte), Velvet (icy white and pale teal duo chrome), Rose Gold (deep rose gold – metallic), Gold 24 K (24 karat gold – metallic), Old Brown (dusty deep orange – matte), Burgundy (mid toned burgundy – matte) and Antique (dusty muddy yellow based deep tan – matte).
3. Juvia’s Place The Rebel Army 4 Pan Palette ($10 for 0.28 oz / 8 g of total product making it 0.07 oz / 2 g and $2.5 per shade on their website) is billed as a green eyeshadow palette makes it easy to wear green shades everyday. This palette is not only long-lasting and vegan, but high-impact and highly-pigmented to show up beautifully on all complexions.
There are no shade names but the shades from left to right and up and down are a: deep forest green – matte, deep forest green with a silver flip – metallic, jade green with a gold flip – metallic, and blackened green – matte.
4. Juvia’s Place The Royal Nubian 6 Pan Palette ($15 for 0.47 oz / 13.2 g of total product on their website making it 0.078 oz / 2.2 g and $2.5 per shade) is billed as a beautiful selection of royal purple and lilac shades.
There are no names for the shade but the shades from left to right and up and down are: Purple with a lilac flip – metallic, deep purple with a blue reflect – metallic, royal purple – matte, dusty purple – matte, cool tone lilac – matte and lilac and pink with a blue reflect – holographic glitter.
5. Natasha Denona Mini Star Eyeshadow Palette ($25 for 0.14 oz / 4 g of total product at Sephora making it 0.028 oz / 0.8 g and $5 per shade) is billed as a holiday mini eyeshadow palette, inspired by the Star Eyeshadow Palette.
The shades from left to right are: Orion (deep blue/brown – duo chrome), Atik (sandy beige – matte), Bellatrix (rose gold – metallic), Earth (dark chocolate brown – matte), and Cosmo (golden olive – shimmer).
That completes my makeup stash preview for this week….
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night 🌞🌜 and that you are in great spirits and health 😄🩺.
👄 Remember, Save a spoon for a bit of lipstick 👄.