Hey doll hey! How’s your day/night going? Great I hope. I’m having an a pretty darn good it.
I have set up my latest stash box… I as always have used the Tiny Decisions App to choose most of my makeup.
I was doing a new box every Sunday but this year I want to try to use most of my foundations and declutter the ones that I’m just not digging or have started to dry up. So I decided I would do a new box every 15 days… but I got a bit sick and have missed 3 days of makeup and decided ok I’d make it last for a full month… unless I’ve decluttered something that needs to be replaced or if there is a product that I am just sick of using……
So let’s take a look at March’s makeup stash box…..
*remember as always, all hyperlinks provided are simply for fast location of the products used and not affiliate links… I just did the research so you didn’t have to. The hyperlinks are no longer in color since WordPress took that feature away, they will be in bold print*
The Helper Products:
- Good Molecules Silicone Free Priming Moisturizer ($12 for 1.7 fl oz, 50 ml of product at Ulta) can be used to smooth, hydrate, and prep your skin for makeup. This one reminds me of Smashbox Primerizer.
- Got 2 B Glued Spiking Gel ($7.15 for 6 oz, 170.1 g of product at Ulta) I use this to laminate my brows.
- Profusion No Budge Eyeshadow Primer ($4 or 0.34 fl oz / 10 ml of product on their website)
- P.Louise Rumour Eye Base ($14 for 1 fl oz / 30 ml of product on their website) In the shade Rumour 2.
- NYX Long Lasting Glitter Glue ($6.50 for 0.33 fl oz / 10 ml of product at Ulta)
- Flower Beauty Lash Warrior Mascara ($10.49 for 0.35 fl oz / 10.35 ml of product at Ulta)
- Milani Weekend Brow ($8.9 for 0.03 fl oz / 0.89 ml of product at Ulta) 3 shades I have Espresso
- Benefit PowMade Water Proof Brow Pomade ($20 for 0.17 oz / 4.82 g of product at Ulta) 8 shades I have 4.5 neutral deep brown.
- JCat Prime and Glow Primer ($7.99 for 1.05 fl oz / 30 ml of total product at Ulta)
- Catrice Prime and Fine Poreless Blur Primer ($8 for 1.01 fl oz . 30 ml of product on their website)
- Bobbi Brown Skin Long Wear Weightless Foundation ($50 for 1 fl oz / 30 ml of product at Ulta) comes in 43 colors and I have it in the shade Sand (light beige neutral)
- Profusion Feel Good Skin, Skin Perfector ($8 for 1 fl oz / 30 ml on their website) comes in 12 shades and I have shade Fair #3
- Revlon PhotoReady Candid Glow Moisture Glow Foundation ($10.99 for 0.75 fl oz / 22 ml of product at Amazon) comes in 16 shades and I have it in the shade Buff #120
- Tarte Shape Tape Cloud CC Cream ($39 for 1 fl oz / 30 ml of product at Ulta) comes in 21 shades and I have it in the shade 16N Fair-Light Neutral
- Milani Supercharged Lip & Cheek Multistick ($8.99 for 0.18 oz / 5.1 g of product at Ulta 4 shades I have Dynamic Bronze (deep bronze)
- bareMinerals Bare Pro Glow Bronzer ($29 but on sale for $23 for 0.47 fl oz / 14 ml of product on their website) in the shade Warmth
- Fenty Beauty by Rhianna Match Stix Shimmer Stick ($28 for 0.25 oz / 7.09 g of product at Ulta and Sephora) comes n 5 shades I have Starstruck (iced out pearl)
- NYX Sweet Cheeks Soft Cheek Tint Blush ($9.50 for 0.22 oz /6.24 g of product at Ulta) there are 6 shades I have it in the shade Coralicious (coral)
- Wet n Wild Mega Cushion Color Corrector ($5.99 for 0.18 fl oz / 5.32 ml on their website) comes in 3 shades I have peach
- Huda The Overachiever High Coverage Concealer ($30 but on sale for $15 for 0.34 fl oz / 10 ml of product at Sephora) Comes in 20 shades I have the shade Meringue (fair to light neutral)
- NYX Bare With Me Hydrating Face & Body Concealer Serum ($11 for 0.32 fl oz / 9.6 ml of product at Ulta) Comes in 13 shades I have it in Fair
- Wet n Wild PhotoFocus Loose Setting Powder In Banana ($6.49 for 0.7 oz / 19.84 g of product at Ulta)
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder ($30 for 0.14 oz / 3.97 g of product at Ulta) comes in 2 shades I have it in shade #1 fair to medium tones)
- BH Cosmetics Tanned in Tulum Face Palette ($17 for 0.84 /23.81 g of total product making it 0.14 oz / 3.97 g and $2.83 per shade) For this stash box I am using the 1st bronzer shade called Ruinas
- ELF Bite Sized Face Duo ($3 for 0.049 oz / 1.4 g of total product making it 0.03 oz, 0.7 g and $1.50 per shade) comes in 8 shades I have it in the shade Guava
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder ($6.49 for 0.19 oz / 5.39 g of product at Ulta) comes in 4 shades I have it in the shade Blossom Glow (pale pink with a silver sheen)
ColourPop 9 Pan Palette Going Coconuts ($14 for 0.27 oz 8.1 g / 0.03 oz, 0.90 g and $1.56 per shade) The shades from left to right:
shredded: creamy vanilla – sequin matte but the glitter does not translate to the skin, palm reader: white with gold flip – metallic, coolada: cool taupe brown – matte, lovely bunch: mid tone yellow brown – matte, coco crush: icy pale champagne – metallic, shell ya: neutral ginger brown – matte, get crackin‘: cool brown with silver flecks – sequin matte, da coco: icy bronze with violet pinpoints – metallic and nutty: deep umber – matte.
ColourPop It’s a Mood 30 Pan Palette ($34 for 1.16 oz / 33 g of total product making it 0.039 oz, 1.1 g and $1.13 per shade) This is the palette that I am using for my 30 day 30 pan challenge for the month of March. The shades of this palette are:
love song: metallic pale gold, bonafide: matte neutral ivory, stay close: matte peach, nightcall: matte lavender, you & i: matte neutral nude surrender: vivid metallic gold, dream on: metallic true amber, reunion: metallic icy tangerine, crave u: matte muted orange, thunder: metallic plum with a teal duo chrome flip, feels like: metallic deep aqua with a gold sheen, ritual: antique gold, midnight run: matte warm brown, everywhere: matte pinky orange, full circle: metallic copper, echoes: matte plum, don’t deny: matte deep teal, oblivion: matte olive, wanna go: metallic khaki, stormy: burgundy pressed glitter, it’s a rush: matte pumpkin, moves: metallic plum, for a nite: metallic navy, surface: metallic olive with a gold shift, our deal: matte rich chocolate, fascination: matte maroon, new moon: deep pumpkin pressed glitter with gold and burgundy pinpoints, had to be: matte blackened plum, self control: matte navy with blue pinpoints and mystified: matte deep emerald.
ColourPop Faux Mink False Lashes ($8 a pair on their website) in the styles: Minx (length, volume, and cat-eye shape. Flared at the ends to give a sexy shape to your eye, while the crisscross pattern provides all the volume.) and Mami (full-on drama length, tapered fibers, and its unique cluster and crisscross pattern).
I haven’t set myself a designated setting spray or touch up powder as I am trying to work my way through the setting pray I currently have open (The Wet n Wild PhotoFocus Setting Spray $6.49 for 1.52 fl oz / 45 ml of product at Ulta) and I am trying to pan my Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder ($45 for 0.28 oz / 7.94 g of product at Sephora in the shade Fair #1).
That completes the selections for this month’s makeup stash box…. I hope that you enjoy the rest of your day/night and that you are in great spirits and health.
Remember dolls… Save a spoon for a bit of lipstick.