Hey doll hey! How’s your day/night going? Great I hope. I’m doing well. My arthritis is bugging me a bit thanks to the cold snap here in Florida, other than that I am well.
I’ve decided to start shopping my stash again so that I can cycle through all of my makeup and see what I will keep and what I will declutter.
It’s Christmas week so I may not get to do all 7 days with this stash, I have heaps of things to pre-prepare and that will take a few days to complete.
My goal is to test out the products each week and then declutter anything that I’m just not getting on with.
I plan to hold all the decluttered items until the end of the month and then I will do a end of the month declutter post where I will show what I am getting rid of, why and what I’ll be or have replaced the items with….
Without further ado… I give you…the makeup that the Tiny Decisions app has chosen for this week…
*remember as always, all hyperlinks provided are simply for fast location of the products used and not affiliate links… I just did the research so you didn’t have to. The hyperlinks will be in bold print*
1. Eaze Drop’lit All-Over Glow Enhancer ($34 for 1.22 fl oz / 36 mL of product at Ulta and Sephora) in the shade Taffy Topaz (champagne glow for light medium-to-medium skin tones).
2. VDL Lumilayer Primer (discontinued).
1. LA Girl HD Pro Concealer ($4.99 for 0.28 oz / 8.28 ml of product at Ulta) in the shade truffle.
1. Uoma Say What?! Foundation ($39 for 1 fl oz / 30 ml of product at ulta) in the shade Fair Lady T2C.
2. Makeup Revolution IRL Filter Longwear Foundation ($13 for 0.7 fl oz / 23 ml of product at Ulta) in the shade F2 (fair skin tones with a pink undertone).
3. Milani Glow Hydrating Skin Tint ($12.99 for 1 fl oz / 30 ml of product at Ulta) in the shade 110 (fair to light).
1. E.L.F. Electric Mood x Pitizion De La Soul Cream Face Quad (limited edition no longer available).
2. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural ($31 for 10g/0.35oz at MAC) in the shade Give Me Sun (light summer peach tan).
1. NARS Liquid Blush ($30 for 0.5 oz/ 15 mL at Sephora) in the shade Torrid (warm coral with golden shimmer).
2. Thrive Causemetics Triple Threat Color Stick ($36 for 0.28 oz / 8 g of product on their website) in the shade Olivia (peachy pink with shimmer).
3. ColourPop Cookie Cluster Cheek Palette ($12 for 0.30 oz / 8.6 g of product on their website) Using the shade oh gingersnap (bright pinky coral matte).
4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush ($43 for 0.15 oz/ 4.25 g of product at Sephora) in the shade Luminous Flush (champagne rose blush fused with Luminous Light to evoke a candlelit glimmer).
1. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick ($28 for .25 oz / 7.1 g of product on their website) in the shade champagne heist (glittering champagne).
2. I Heart Revolution x Disney Fairytale Highlighter Tangled ($8 for 0.24 oz . 6.9 g of product on their website).
Concealers / Corrector:
1. Milk Flex Concealer ($28 for 1.41 oz / 39.97 g of product on their website) in the shade Porcelain (very fair with neutral undertones).
2. L’oréal Age Perfect Radiant Concealer ($13.99 for 0.23 oz / 6.5 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Ivory.
3. NARS Radiant Creamy Liquid Color Corrector ($30 for 0.20 oz/ 6 mL of product at Ulta) in the shade Light (light peach to color correct light to medium skin tones).
1. Makeup Revolution Loose Baking Powder ($8 for 1.12 oz / 32 g of product at Ulta) in the shade translucent… for setting the under eyes.
2. Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder ($35 for 0.35 oz / 10 g of powder on their website) in the shade (light).
3. BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Matte Finish Pressed Powder (discontinued) in the shade beige.
1. Juvia’s Place I Sculpt, I Shade Brow Pencil ($12 for 0.32 oz / 9.07 g of product at Ulta) in the shade ebony.
2. LA Girl Brow Pomade ($5.99 for 0.11 oz / 3.12 g of product at Ulta) in the shade dark brown.
3. Makeup Revolution Hair Stroke Brow Pen ($8 for 0.02 oz / 0.59 ml of product at Ulta) in the shade dark brown.
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills x Jackie Aina Palette ($45 for 0.392 oz / 11.11 g of total product making it $3.21, 0.028 oz, and 0.79 g of product per pan * currently out of stock * on their website).
the shades from left to right are: Soleil (soft peach with a gold shift – metallic), Supreme (rosy pink – pressed pigment), Pinker (mid toned cool plum – pressed pigment), Big Wig (rich purple – pressed pigment), Dwollahs (golden olive – metallic), Credit (deep plum based brown – matte), Lituation (deep taupe with a violet shift – metallic), Zamn (rose gold – metallic), Wiggalese (cranberry red – metallic), Shookington (violet with a blue shift – metallic), Trust Issues (white gold – metallic), Edges (deep peach – matte), Sponsored (chocolate with a teal shift (metallic) and Ginger (caramel brown – matte)
2. Juvia’s Place The Nubian Earth Palette ($20 for 4.8 oz / 136.1 g of total product making it $1.66, 0.4 oz / 11.34 g of product per pan at Ulta).
The shades from left to right and top picture to bottom picture: From row 1: white copper – shimmer, White Silver – shimmer, Soft Gold – shimmer, Light Beige Nude – matte. From row 2: Soft Rose – shimmer, Brown – shimmer, Champagne – Shimmer, Soft Nude – shimmer. From row 3: Light Brown – matte, Cool Brown – matte, Dark Brown – shimmer, Chocolate Brown – matte.
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Snap Shadows Mix & Match Eyeshadow Palette ($28 for 0.216 oz / 6.12 g of total product making it $4.66, 0.036 oz and 1.02 g of product per pan at Sephora and Ulta).
The shades from left to right are: That Deep (deep black – matte), Chestnutz (deep chocolate brown – matte), You Up (champagne with a rose gold flip – metallic), Second Date (deep pewter with a deep brown base – metallic), Patti Cakez (deep berry on a purple base – metallic) and Tan Linez (dusty deep brown – matte).
1. Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Mascara ($11.99 for 0.32 oz / 9.07 g of product at Ulta) in the shade blackest black.
1. OPI Nature Strong Natural Origin Nail Lacquer ($12.49 for 0.5 fl oz/ 15 ml of product at Ulta) in the shade A Clay In The Life (light pink)
Estée Lauder Beautiful Belle Eau de Parfum ($78 for the 1 fl oz / 30 ml size and $99 for the 1.7 fl oz / 50.28 size at Ulta)… it has scent notes of:
Top notes are Mimosa, Litchi and Rose
Middle notes are Gardenia, Tuberose and Orange Blossom.
Base notes are Marzipan, Suede, Musk, Orris and Ambroxan.
Well dolls that’s the end of this post. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night and that you are in great spirits and health.
Remember… save a spoon for a bit of lipstick.