Hey doll hey!! How’s your day/night going? Great I hope. I’m doing well. Functional pain level and pretty good on spoons today.
Tomorrow is Christmas and hubby accepted an invitation from his boss to a Christmas dinner party. So I had to figure out what to do for my Christmas makeup… I sat down with my face charts, an arm full of palettes and came up with 6 looks.
I’m going to let hubby choose the look I’ll be wearing again (like he did for date night) but the twist is that I won’t know which look he chooses until tomorrow morning… I love 4 of the 7 looks so I’m hoping it’s one of the ones I really like… fingers cross.
The looks I came up with in order of how I like them are….
1. This first one is a classic smoke neutral with gold on the mobile lids and a green glitter wing paired with an emerald liner in the water line and icy green as the inner corner highlight.
2. This next look is the same as above, except red glitter liner and an ivory inner corner highlight.
3. This one reminds me of the Grinch for some reason… but it’s cute and out of my comfort zone… for the holidays I typically stick to either a red eye look and gold drop shadow a green waterline liner or a green eye look and gold drop shadow with a slightly red water line. Here I skipped the gold all together and opted for a green and red look.
4. Same concept as above just reversed.
5. This one is a tad more adventurous for me because I’ve got the red and green mashed together with a gold glitter liner and green waterline…. I think this one just doesn’t translate well on paper but might be super pretty on my actual face.
6. This one is more of the type of look I would typically do except this one is more vibrant… my Christmas looks tend to be a more muted red rather than full on bright and in your face.
7. This one is pretty but I just don’t know if it’s the silver glitter that I’m not liking.. I think the silver is too cool toned for the warmth of the greens.
Well dolls… those are the last minute looks I came up with… I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night and that you are in great spirits and health.
Save a spoon for a bit of lipstick.