Hey doll hey! How’s your day/night going? Great I hope. I’m still not feeling too good. I’m not sure if I will be doing my makeup today… I’ll rest a little and then maybe I’ll be able to… in the meantime….
Another Saturday means… fresh items for my makeup stash box.
As always I used the Tiny Decisions App for select all of my makeup.
Let’s take a look at what the Tiny Decisions app chose for me this week….
*As always any links provided are simply for the ease of my readers to locate the products I’ve mentioned… they are not affiliate links and I am not working for nor am I linked to any of the brands I speak of… these are my own products that I paid for with my own money. All swatches are done on clean, bare skin with no primer and in 1 pass…. all pictures have been taken with flash to maximize the color pay off*
1. Liz Claiborne Bora Bora Exotic ($26.22 for 3.4 fl oz / 100 mL at Walmart) was released in 2002 and is a aquatic powdery floral scent with notes of: Top Notes: Mandarin Orange, Iris and Water Lily. Heart Notes: Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Tuberose and Orchid. Base Notes: Ginger and Sandalwood.
2. Calvin Klein Euphoria ($60 for 1 fl oz / 30 mL, $99 for 3.3 fl oz / 97.59 mL at Ulta and $79 for 1.7 fl oz / 50 mL, $99 for 3.4 fl oz / 100 mL of product at Sephora) was released in 2005 and is a woody, warm floral with notes of: Top Notes: Pomegranate, Peach, Lush Green Accord, Persimmon, Passionfruit and Raspberry. Middle Notes: Black Orchid, Lotus Blossom and Champaca Flower. Base Notes: Amber, Musk, Black Violet, Cream Accord, Mahogany Wood, Black Violet, Patchouli and Vanilla.
3. JLo Love and Glamour ($56.11 for 2.5 fl oz / 73.93 mL of product at Walmart) was released is 2010 and is an aquatic sweet floral with notes of: Top Notes: Guava, Nectarine and Mandarin Orange. Heart Notes: Coconut Orchid, Water Lily, African Orange Flower Absolute and Jasmine Petals. Base Notes: Sandalwood, Musk and Amber.
1. Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer ($12 for 1.7 fl oz / 50 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as smooth, hydrate, and prep your skin for makeup with Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer formulated with a natural silicone alternative.
2. Beauty Bakerie Spray Your Grace Setting Spray ($18 for 3.4 fl oz / 100 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as a 360 degree fine mist that helps your makeup stay in place as if it was just applied.
3. Got 2B Glued Spiking Glue ($6.49 for 6 oz / 170 g of product at Ulta) is billed as for hair that ain’t goin’ nowhere. Hold so strong your style will last until your next shampoo. I use it to tame my brow hairs.
4. Beauty Creations 35 mm Faux Mink Lashes ($6.99 on their website) in the style Bad Habits.
5. ColourPop Falsies Faux Mink Lashes ($8 per style at Ulta and on the ColourPop website) in the style Bae is billed as the softest 100% synthetic fibers are lightweight, effortless, and add the perfect finishing touch to your look. Bae is wispy and lengthening.
6. Ardell Double Up Wispies ($5.99 per pair at Ulta) is billed as the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look.
7. Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes Mascara ($29 for 0.27 oz / 7.65 g of product at Sephora) is billed as a multitasking, five-in-one mascara formula that curls, separates, boosts volume, and lengthens lashes for maximum drama.
8. Milani Stay Put Brow Color ($8.99 for 0.09 oz / 2.55 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Dark Chocolate (the deepest shade), comes in 3 shades and is billed as powerfully pigmented and matte to the max. Quick dry formula provides 17 hours of smudge-proof, water-resistant wear.
9. Fenty Beauty by Rhianna Brow MVP Ultra Fine Brow Pencil & Styler ($20 for 0.0024 oz / 0.07 g at Sephora) in the shade Black-Brown (dark brown to black hair with neutral undertones), comes in 14 shades and is billed as an ultra-fine, retractable brow pencil that comes in a variety of different long-wear, waterproof, smudge-resistant shades, with a built-in paddle brush for easy blending and styling.
10. Juvia’s Place i Sculpt, I Shade Brow Pen ($14 for 0.017 fl oz / 0.5 mL of product at Ulta and the Juvia’s Place website) in the shade Ebony (the deepest shade), comes in 4 shades and is billed as a smear-proof liquid I Sculpt, I Shade Brow Pen from Juvia’s Place with a quick-dry formula for long-lasting, all-day wear and well-defined brows. Designed with a handmade brush and elongated precision felt tip for fine, easy-to-draw strokes that effortlessly mimic the look of natural brows.
THE CREAM COMPLEXION PRODUCTS:
1. Wet n Wild Photo Focus Dewy Face Primer ($5.99 for 0.84 fl oz / 25 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as a fresh face starts with Wet n Wild’s Photo Focus Dewy Face Primer. Infused with Vitamin E, this lightweight formula helps smooth your skin for an even makeup application.
2. Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Glow Makeup Primer ($36 for 1 fl oz / 30 mL of product at Ulta) is billed as a hydrating primer with hyaluronic acid and agave extract for a dewy finish that lasts up to 12 hours.
3. Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation ($43 for 1.01 oz / 30 mL of product at Sephora) in the shade Y235 Ivory Beige (light skin with neutral undertones), comes in 50 shades and is billed as an iconic foundation that provides undetectable medium, natural coverage and a blurred, second-skin finish for up to 24 hours, now in 50 shades to match your skin.
4. BECCA Cosmetics Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour Foundation ($44 for 1.01 fl oz / 30 mL of product at Sephora) in the shade Cashmere, there are still 8 shades available but my shade is not one of them. This foundation is billed as a lightweight, full-coverage foundation for up to 24-hour wear with a breathable, natural finish that’s good for blemish-prone skin.
5. NYX Wonder Stick ($12 for 0.28 oz / 7.94 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Medium, comes in 4 shades and is billed as an all-purpose dual-ended highlighter and contouring stick.
6. bareMinerals Bare Pro Glow ($29 for 0.47 fl oz / 14 mL of product on their website) in the shade Warmth is billed as a versatile liquid bronzer that provides sheer, natural-looking color that lasts up to 16 hours with a bi-phase liquid that provides sheer, natural-looking color with light-reflecting mineral pearls
7. Wet n Wild MegaGlo Makeup Stick Blush ($4.49 for 0.21 oz / 5.95 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Peach Bums (coral) is billed as in one swipe of a stick, you can get catwalk-ready cheekbones, naturally flushed cheeks or an insanely glowy complexion with Wet n Wild’s MegaGlo Makeup Stick Conceal and Contour.
8. Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Liquid Luminizer Highlight ($22 for 0.5 oz/ 15 mL of product at Sephora) in the shade Mesmerize (rose bronze, Selena’s go to shade), comes in 8 shades and is billed as a silky, second-skin liquid highlighter that creates a lasting, soft, and luminous finish.
9. Milani Peach Tinted Under Eye Brightener ($8.99 for 0.51 fl oz / 15 mL of product on their website) is billed as an under eye brightener instantly eliminates discoloration and illuminates under eyes with color correcting pigments & micro-fine pearls. The lightly tinted hybrid 2-in-1 makeup + skincare formula instantly awakens and illuminates under-eyes with Peach Extract, Hyaluronic Acid and Caffeine. The nourishing, lightweight texture creates a smooth canvas for flawless concealer application.
10. BECCA Cosmetics Ultimate Coverage Longwear Concealer (No Longer Available – has 0.21 oz/ 6 g of product) in the shade Linen.
THE POWDER COMPLEXION PRODUCTS:
1. Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder ($34 for 0.253 oz / 7.17 g of product on their website) in the shade Translucent, this powder comes in 3 shades and is billed as a silky, lightweight powder that sets makeup for a perfect, luminous finish.
2. E.L.F. HD Under Eye Setting Powder (no longer available)
3. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder ($3.17 for 0.49 oz / 13.89 g of product at Walmart) in the shade Creamy Natural, is billed as lightweight formula, with high coverage for long lasting shine control. Up to 5 hours natural shine control. Helps minimize the appearance of pores. Stay Matte Pressed Powder controls shine for up to 5 hours while helping to minimize the appearance of pores.
4. Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer ($30 for 0.32 oz / 9.07 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Park Ave Princess is billed as their best-selling bronzer with a natural matte finish.
5. Benefit Cosmetics Babe on Board 3 Pan Palette (was limited edition, has 0.14 oz / 4 g of the Hoola bronzer, 0.08 oz / 2.5 g of the blush and 0.05 oz / 1.5 g of the highlighter). I am using just the blush, however I may use the bronzer or highlighter since it’s in the stash box. The bronzer is called Hoola (matte bronzer) the blush is called Rockabye (warm rose) and the highlighter is called Dandelion Twinkle (nude pink).
6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Face Palette ($58 for 0.28 oz / 8 g for the bronzer, 0.17 oz / 4.8 g for the highlighter and 0.17 oz / 4.8 g for the blush at Ulta) it comes in 3 color ways… I was gifted the Italian Summer color story and it is billed as a 3-well palette featuring bronzer, highlight, and blush that delivers a lightweight, buttery feel and seamless blend, illuminating skin for a long-lasting, natural radiance. The shades from left to right are: Bronzer in the shade Pompia (light golden honey), Highlighter in the shade Sardania (light pale gold) and Blush in the shade Camellia (soft coral with gold pearl).
I’ll be primarily using the Blush however I do want to test out the whole palette.
7. NARS Highlighting Powder ($38 for 0.49 oz / 13.89 g of product at Ulta) in the shade Fort de France (champagne) is billed as a silky, lightweight highlighting powder that melts into skin for a dewy finish.
THE EYESHADOW PALETTES:
1. Fenty Beauty by Rhianna Snap Shadows Mix & Match Eyeshadow Palette ($25 for 0.035 oz / 1 g of product on their website making it $4.16 per shadow) in the limited edition shade #9 Wine (rich neutrals) is billed as game-changing portable mini eyeshadow palette of 6 rich, blendable shades in a range of matte to shimmer finishes.
The shades from left to right are: Pop the Cork (medium brown with a slight copper flip – metallic), Bottle Service (rusty red with a slight rose gold flip – metallic), She Bubbly (peach with a golden flip – metallic), Rose Spritz (pale peach vanilla – matte), Pinot Please (deep plum – matte) and Sherry Fairy (medium caramel brown – matte).
2. ColourPop That’s Taupe 9 Pan Palette ($14 for 0.3 oz / 9 g of total product on their website making it 0.033 oz / 1 g and $1.56 per shade) is billed as cool-toned and ready, full of cool, neutral taupe shadows in matte and metallic finishes to create the most flattering looks from smokey to every day glam.
The shades from left to right are: Boa (pale rosy taupe – matte), Pebble Beach (medium chocolate taupe – matte), Python (true taupe – matte), Slated (icy taupe with flecks of silver – ultra metallic), Snake Eyes (mid toned rosy taupe – metallic), Cold Blooded (silver taupe – metallic), Rock Steady (deepened taupe – matte), Constrictor (taupe based dark brown with a bronze shift – metallic) and Bedrock (dark brown matte)
3. Earth & Ocean Eyeshadow Palette $14 for an 18 pan palette that is billed as being inspired by grounded, earthy vibes and mesmerizing ocean views, the Earth and Ocean palette will transform your eyes with depth, brightness, and rich color. With a mix of mattes, satins, and shimmers ranging from warm browns to yellow hues and rich blues, so you can create multiple eye looks. The luxe formula of this versatile palette is smooth, creamy, blendable, and ultra pigmented for effortless application.
The shades from left to right and top picture to bottom picture are: Trenches (black – satin), Underwater (sea green with a teal duo-chrome metallic), Can’t Kelp It (dusty brown green – matte), Desert Storm (khaki – matte), Sahara (yellow based light green – metallic), Spruced Up (deep olive green – matte), Abyss (deep ocean blue – matte), Drip Drip (vibrant blue – metallic), Lagoon (powder blue – metallic), Rock Bottom (tan with a slight green flip – metallic), Gold Rush (gold – metallic), Sun Yourself (yellow – metallic), Siren (steel grey – metallic), Oasis (slightly blue grey – matte), Saltwater (silver with w opal duo-chrome – shimmer), Tundra (silver – pressed glitter), Fuji Feels (vintage brushed bronze – metallic), and Mojave Mami (mid-toned sand brown – satin).
4. MIKAYLA X GLAMLITE 30 PAN PALETTE ($42 for 1.26 oz / 36 g of product on their website making it 0.042 oz / 1.2 g and $1.40 per shade) is billed as Mikayla’s dream palette come to life with a variety of bright colors and rich neutral shades, there are an endless amount of glamorous looks that can be created with Mikayla’s palette. It is truly a must have to take your eyeshadow to the next level.
The shades from left to right and top picture to last picture are: Harley (tan with a slight grey cast – matte), How ya Doin’ (light tan – matte), Gemini (light peach – matte), What’s Poppin’ (antique gold – metallic), Hot Cocoa (deep peachy tan – matte), Willow (deep reddish brown – matte), Glow Up (coral with a gold flip – metallic), Simba (mid toned dusty coral – matte), Accent (copper – metallic), Buffalo Chicken (mid toned peach – matte), Manifest (deep plum with a silver flip – metallic), Cookie (deep bronze – metallic), Iconic (pastel lilac – matte), Simping (soft pink with a silver flip – metallic), Immaculate (lilac – metallic), MJ (pastel purple – matte), New Beige (true purple with slight silver shift – metallic), Nahs (icy lilac with a strong silver shift- metallic), The Best Color (bright pastel mint green – matte), Bonehead (true green with slight gold shift – metallic), Stunnin’ (bright yellow gold – metallic), Portagee (deep purple with lilac pin points – metallic), Paht Two (dusty true purple – matte), Rhody (bright light blue – matte), Audrey (deep blue with a teal flip – metallic), Freetown (dusty dark blue – matte), Loop (yellow green – matte), Handy (bright yellow – matte), Frisky (deep berry purple – matte) and Masshole (bright true blue – matte).
The peak into my stash of makeup is done…
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night 🌞🌜and that you are in great spirits and health 😄🩺.
👄Remember, Save a spoon for a bit of lipstick👄.