Hey doll hey!!! How’s your day/night going? Great I hope. I’m doing well.
I found this super cool makeup tag on Youtube. I saw it on Angelica Nyquist youtube channel and I thought I’d give it a go.
1. What is something you do regularly in your makeup routine that you’ll try to stop doing this year?
Answer: I would love to stop contouring my lips… It’s a total waste of time and doesn’t always look good.
2. What is a makeup brand that you will try for the 1st time this year?
I would love to try out Haus Labs by Lady Gaga or GXVN by Gwen Stefani they are both on my wish list for this year.
3. What is a makeup brand that you will let go of this year?
This question is difficult, I really don’t have a brand that I am not keen to try, except for say J. Hill or J. Starr but if I have to choose one I would say probably Physician’s Formula… I have decluttered almost all of the items I’ve purchased over the years, except for the Physicians Formula Butter Believe It! Foundation + Concealer so as soon as I’ve used it up I will not be purchasing anything more from the brand. They really are hit or miss for me.
4. What makeup technique would you like to learn or try out this year?
I would love to learn how to do graphic eyeliner! In fact I am claiming this as a resolution… I will try a graphic liner this year.
5. What is a makeup product you will let go of this year?
I already did this but I let go of all of my glitter cream shadows from ELF…. I didn’t use them not 1 time last year so it was time to part with them.
6. What is a makeup product you will give a second chance to this year?
The Huda Beauty Matte & Metal Melted Double Ended Liquid Eyeshadows. I tried them early last year and just didn’t give them enough play time so this year I would like to try incorporating them into looks this year. I did however declutter a few of the shades.
7. What is a resolution for your channel/ blog this year?
The only resolution I made this year (other than the one I just made here today) is that I will not just buy it for the sake of buying… such as if a collab comes out and I want to buy it but there are items I know I’m not going to ever use, well then I won’t buy the whole range, I’ll just buy the pieces that I really will use and love. The same holds true for buying all the shades of a product I love just because I like a few shades that I’ve tried. I will only buy those shades that I know I’m going to use.
8. Do you have any skin care resolutions for this year?
I will not just use my face halo when I’m knackered I will do my full night time routine… I will also wear more sunscreen.
9. What is a Youtube beauty challenge you will partake in this year?
Honestly, I don’t really like challenges. They give me anxiety. I do however love makeup tags so I’ll continue to do those.
10. What is a beauty habit you would like to break this year?
Holding on to beauty items that just don’t give me joy. I have many foundations and concealers and every year I say I’m going to see what I don’t like and declutter them, then I never do….
Well dolls that’s it for this makeup tag, now it’s your turn…. what are your answers to this tag?
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night and that you are in great spirits and health.
spoonie darlings… save a spoon for a bit of lipstick.