Hey doll hey!!! How’s your day/night going? Great I hope.
I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Catarina from Beauty of Cafe205 . I want to take a moment to thank her for this thoughtful award. Catarina is a fellow beauty blogger with an amazing blog, you should check her out.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers who inspire Positiveness and Creativity in the blogging community.
The Rules Are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your blog post.
- Answer all 11 Questions asked of you by the blogger.
- Nominate up to 11 New Bloggers to receive the Award and notify them.
- Create 11 New Questions for your nominees.
Catarina’s Questions and my answers:
- What was the one thing you disliked about quarantine?
A) Nothing really. I’m use to being home since I’m disabled and never really go far from the house anyway.
- Taking trips after quarantine?
A) Yes… our neice gets married next June so we plan to travel up North for her wedding.
- Are you quitting your job?
A) I don’t have a job … I’m disabled with Fibromyalgia, RA, Clinical Depression, and PTSD.
- Are you still going to do what you had planned before all of this?
A) Yes … there are several things we had planned to do before the world went upside down… 1 of which is purchase our first house.
- Plain dark coffee or cappuccino?
A) Plain decaffe coffee
- What did you like about being home with your loved ones?
A) Hubby is an essentail worker so he still had to work but I loved that I was able to make masks for all my loved ones and for others who needed them.
- What was the funnest movie you watched on Netflix?
A) The Other Guys
- Why did you start blogging?
A) I wanted to bring awearness to what it’s like to deal with Fibromyalgia and I also wanted a creattive outlet for my love of makeup.
- When did you start blogging?
A) Since July 16th of 2015
- Favorite quarantine dish you made?
A) Honey Glazzed Salmon and pan roasted red potattos
- Leave a link of your favorite blog post for your blog.
A) My favorite blog post would have to be my very first blog post … it’s what stared me on my adventures into the maddening world of Fibromyalgia and helped me get my makeup art out there into the world. It’s entitled Hello World .
The Questions for my nominees are:
- How have you cooped with being in quarantine?
2. What was the best book or movie you experienced whilst in quarantine?
3. What is the first thing you did when quarantine was lifted? or if still on quarantine what will be the first thing you do when it is lifted?
4. What was the scariest movie you have ever watched?
5. Physical books or e reader?
6. What’s your favorite sweets for where you are?
7. Cold weather or warm weather?
8. Sweet or savory?
9. Would you rather be able to have perfect makeup without having to do anything at all or perfectly cook meals without having to do anything at all?
10. Beach vacation or cabin in the mountains vacation?
11. What is your favorite scent of candles?
My nominees are:
Kimberley of Bewitching Reads
Paige from Cocktails & Curves
Charlotte from Beyoutiful Inside Out
Ace from Agnostic Bible Views
Mimi from Blush Darling
Amanda and Marria from Quirky Working Moms
Karalee form Tales of a Belle
Once again I’d like to thank Catarina from Beauty of Cafe205 for nominating me for this award. And I look forward to reading everyone’s answers to my question.
That’s all for now dolls. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night and that you are in good spirits and good health.
Remember … Save a spoon for a bit of lipstick.